Sales Role at a Leading Group of Companies
Posted on: 19 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View Jobs posted same day
Our client is a chain of retail stores in Nigeria.
We are looking for an experienced Retail & Distribution Manager to manage our chain of retail stores for immediate employment. Primary location is Calabar.
Lead, manage and motivate the sales force to successfully implement all sales activities to achieve volume and market share growth, whilst ensuring optimization of the sales force.
- Assess local market conditions, identify current and prospective sales opportunities and develop forecasts, financial objectives.
- Prepare and submit reports on sales performance and present to management on a regular basis.
- Present feedback to Supply Chain & Materials Planning on stock levels and availability of materials.
- Prepare detailed sales forecasting reports on a monthly basis to Product Managers to enable them plan their future orders.
- Direct all operational aspects of the office/branch to include distribution operations, customer service, HR, administration and sales in a manner that supports reaching the profitability goals.
- Ensure that all areas of work performance are properly staffed and directed.
- Manage the performance of all personnel in line with the identified key performance indicators and set objectives and provide feedback and guidance on the achievement of all branch and individual employee objectives.
- Provide training, coaching, development and motivation to bring out the best in each sales and support staff team members.
- Take on responsibility of orientation of all new staff and evaluation of performance of all branch employees.
- Oversee branch financial management and ensure better utilization of the branch financial resources.
- Communicate effectively with other regional, product, branch and senior managers across the company.
- Address customer and employee issues in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Achieve or exceed the branches’ annual sales budget and ensure it is aligned with the overall company business objectives.
- Prior experience in a similar role as Retail and Distribution Manager.
- Strong sales record on diffuse market with ability to manage several branches/outlets.
- Strong knowledge of supply chain processes and stock & inventory management.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Working under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Planning & organizing skills
- Problem Solving and analysis.
- Supporting and cooperating.
- At least 7 years experience in a similar role
- Bachelor Degree in Management or a related Technical discipline
- Must have good experience in Nigeria
- Should have good networks within the retail and logistics industry in Nigeria
- Strong sales & technical experience in the electrical products field
- Familiar with all MS applications & ERP systems (SAP)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Beauty Advisor at Beauty And Fragrance LTD
- Latest Jobs at Audacious Business Concept Limited
- Accountant At The Grill Mall Limited
- Automotive Service Technician Internship Program at Poise Cars - Ultra Media Solution Limited
- Jobs at Vicmart Enterprises Limited
- Graduate Sales Executives at Montaigne Place
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at DKT International Nigeria
- Sales Executives at ERS Nigeria Limited