Since our beginning, our secret at Solid Rock Hospital (SRH) has been our foundation which was built based on the principles of Christ. We have continued in this pursuit, which equips us to serve our clients better.
Patients treated at Solid Rock Hospital receive their mighty healing through us as ordained and pre destined by him. We render services of a large medical system but in a more personalised setting.
Presently we are looking forward to meeting you, so we can join you in our course to a brighter future.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Practice Nurse provides primary care nursing support, patient interventions and treatment within the Medical Centre or elsewhere as required. Nurse should be a good general go-to person. As part of the General Practice team, the nurse must work within scope of practice and be responsible for providing patient-centered, culturally appropriate and individual holistic care to patients.
Provide Primary Care Nursing Services as follows:
- Urgent treatment (including resuscitation, stabilisation and assisting with assessment as necessary)
- Assessment of the urgency and severity of presenting problems by history taking and examination before referral to the appropriate clinician or service. Assessment may be by telephone or face to face.
- Follow-up of patient test results and communication with patients where appropriate.
- Undertaking treatment options and carrying out appropriate procedures and clinical interventions including but not limited to counseling, advising and the provision of information.
- Set up and assistance with minor surgery and other procedures.
- Health Screening.
- Acting as a chaperone as required.
- Patients should feel that they have been dealt with in a friendly, courteous manner and that all that can be done for them has been done.
- Registered Nurse.
- BSc. Nursing
- A strong sense of personal and team accountability coupled with a clear understanding of the boundaries around delegated authority;
SALARY: Very competitive
Method of Application
All Cvs should be sent to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.