H2Y is an IT Solutions Company aimed at providing quality services to our client. We help you identify the proper technology required to meet your requirement and helping your company reach the desired goal. Our Professional services and solutions across industries offers your business cutting edge over others in your sector. In this truly competitive digital world we help you innovate with time and enhance your growth.
To support ICT Officer in ensuring operational mission is well maintained, up-to-standard IT, maintence of IT equipment, clients needs are met within a short period, procurement of IT needs, Server maintence, internet, CCTV, mobile phone and GPS equipment
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, servers,networks, printers and scanners
- Help in procurement of IT equipments and delivery to clients' site
- Support the warehouse supervisors with additional information from the database
- Participating in defining future processes and translating into functional requirements
- Categorize issues and escalate where necessary to the appropriate next level
- Provide solutions for equipment failures
- Prepare system and performance tests
- Monitor installation of software delivery notes and test bug fixes
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Talking to clients and computer users to determine the nature of problems
- Responding to breakdowns
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts
- Supervising junior engineering and technical staff
- Agreeing timescales
- Obtaining replacement or specialist components, fixtures or fittings
- Checking computer equipment for electrical safety
- Maintaining records of software licenses
- Managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies.
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
- Good experience with the use of Office applications
- Excellent Networking Skills
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Windows Active Directory deployment and administration. - Microsoft Exchange Server deployment and administration will be an additional value.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com