Teaching Jobs at Lextorah Limited
Posted on: 19 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at LexTorah
We are looking for Seasoned and competent teachers to teach Secondary School IGCSE and SAT Mathematics,English,Chemistry,Physics,Futher Maths
Knowledge and capacity to teach Cambridge Checkpoint, IGCSE and SAT curricula are an added advantage.
Teaching will be done at physical locations.
- Futher Maths
- Prepare and deliver lessons to students on difficult topics with the subject
- Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, and papers.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and lesson notes.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the subject area or related field.
- Applicants must be proficient in the use of the computer and internet.
- Personal computer and access to the internet is required.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must possess leadership skills
- Must possess teaching skills
- Must be Presentable
Method of Application
All interested candidates should forward their CV to email@example.com and not adhering to the above instruction leads to total disqualification. All shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview asap.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LexTorahSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Chief Security Officer at the University of Jos
- Latest Jobs at Bridge House College
- Primary School Teachers at FlorryKay School
- Front Desk / Admin Assistant at Young Readers Library
- Recruitment & Visa Counselor (MIS-RVC) at MCIS International
- Job Openings at the Federal College of Dental Technology and Therapy, Enugu
- Lecturers at Best Legacy College of Education, Ogbomosho