Progress Schools, Okeigbo, Ondo state comprises Progress Kiddies (Nursery and Primary) and Progress College. Progress Kiddies also operates the Montessori system of teaching from cradle through early primary stages. Progress College has a broad based curriculum consisting of all the subjects areas specified by the ministry of Education, broken into (JSS) and (SSS) levels.
- English Language
- Applicants should have a minimum of second class lower degree (in Education) or B.Sc/B.A in the subjects listed above or related to it.
- Interested candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate a strong passion for teaching with particular focus on child development.
Relevant work experience:
- At least 1 - 3 years post Nysc teaching experience
- Age range 24 - 40years
Required Competency and Work Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Strong ethical and moral standards
- Dedicated and diligent
- Excellent Professional appearance
- Proficient in ICT
Method of Application
Applicants should send in their CV's and Application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Successful applicants may be expected to come for interview on 22nd of December, 2016 and resume immediately if Successful.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.