Bradfield Consulting Limited is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
Our Client, a big player in the hospitality space, which offers a collection of the finest fully serviced apartments in Abuja, geared towards the long stay guest.
- Your main responsibilities will be to assist the Executive Housekeeper in ensuring that rooms are cleaned and prepared to our high standards by supervising the team of room attendants.
- Preparing the daily list of rooms to clean and prepare, checking rooms, ensuring we have sufficient supplies etc you will also be required to help with the cleaning and preparation as required.
- To supervise all housekeeping operatives and ensure high standards.
- To ensure all activities are logged at every shift, not limited to lost and found items.
- All other duties assigned by the Executive Housekeeper.
- Assist Executive Housekeeper in maintaining a monthly linen inventory
Education and Experience
- A minimum of OND/HND in any discipline and at least 5 years’ experience in the hospitality industry
- Formal training from any hospitality college will be an added advantage.
- A total of 7-year working experience is required.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to complete relevant paperwork.
- Planning and organizational skills
- Experience of using a variety of cleaning equipment and Products.
- Previous supervisory experience
- Supervise and organize all engineering activities.
- Performs quality control checks, ensuring the safety and effectiveness or reliability of the facility equipment
- Responsible for preventive/corrective maintenance of the apartment’s facility, equipment, critical and non-critical alike.
- Daily leadership and administration of the engineering function at the property with the objectives of safely and effectively operating machinery and building systems.
- Conducting regular repairs of any damaged equipment with the use of an in-house engineering team
- Encourage and foster a team-oriented environment through positive feedback.
- Train members of the department as appropriate in new processes and procedures while ensuring compliance .
- Follow and maintain the site-specific preventive maintenance and work order program.
- Demonstrate improvement from previous performance; suggest areas of improvements for service and operating efficiency.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand the engineering design and operational aspects of the Building systems and equipment
- Be able to immediately recognize system performance deficiencies and respond to operational and emergency situations.
- Ensure the availability of an adequate inventory of tools and other supplies to operate the building.
- Protect and improve the value of the Apartments assets and ensure that building machinery and systems meet or exceed their expected life cycle.
- Manage contracted service work at the property, including understanding and developing the scope of service, bidding, awarding and administering the contract duties.
- Organize administrative functions related to site operations, such as a work orders and maintenance activities, budgets, ordering supplies, etc.
- Work with the Construction Managers on capital improvement construction projects
- Assist in the development of capital plans which would include planning for infrastructure; upgrades, equipment replacements and building modifications to ensure the building’s future capabilities are maintained.
- Responsible for ensuring that major projects performed at the building are properly planned, executed and closed out in accordance with best current practices in the hospitality industry.
- Responsible for overseeing the activities of contractors working within the building
Education and Experience
- University Degree in engineering field a MUST
- Relevant certification required
- 10+ years of experience in facility/plant engineering and maintenance supervision.
- 10+ years of project management experience.
- Hands on preventive and corrective maintenance experience a MUST
- Hospitality/ Housing Estates experience will be a strong advantage
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to communicate well in both oral and written reports.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and building automation systems.
- Excellent communication, persuasion skills.
- He will need to build relationships quickly and should possess a quick analytical mind and a decisive nature.
Our client is a multinational conglomerate with businesses in Electrification, Automation, Digitalization and Healthcare bundled into nine divisions and healthcare as a separately managed business.
- Develop sales proposals, negotiate and close deals and act as voice for the customers
- Be available in the market. Visit customers on all levels frequently and continuously
- Establish yourself as accepted welcomed and competent trustworthy partner for our customers
- Create and drive opportunities to guarantee achievement of Order Intake, Ebit & Sales targets
- Drive Service sales by promoting services to all existing and new customers in the region
- Gather feedback from customer, assess customer’s needs, address customer inquiries, provide ideas and suggestions on relevant product development and after-sales services and ensure increased customer satisfaction
- Carry out forecasting and planning activities at the Business Segment level
- Develop go-to-market strategy for in-country service portfolio fitting with DF CS MD market requirements
- Acquaint yourself with the MD portfolio especially with those drives used in the Cement Industry and in materials handling applications and deliver presentations and provide technical knowledge-sharing/ training to customers
- Regularly update customer information and pipeline in CRM tool and develop efficient weekly working plan and monthly business reports for management
- Carry out market studies/ analysis, analyze activities and behaviors of competitors in the market and develop customer account plans
- Supervise and organize all proposals, quotations and tender documents and take responsibility for accuracy and value/ cost of all quotations
- Coordinate market information and requirements and feedback to HQ to ensure improved competitiveness of service products in technology and functionality
- Supervise and ensure proper sales-to-project hand over of secured orders
- Acts as a change agent to proactively drive sales of the Service business and develop trusted relationships with customers
- Minimum of 5 - 8 years work experience with a successful proven track record in Sales or Service related functions in the Cement and materials handling industry or similar
- Bachelor degree or master degree or similar in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or other related field
- Experience in delivering after-sales service for Drives/ Automation/ Power Distribution systems preferred
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and able to interact with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent command of the English language, both written & spoken
- Should possess good organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Able to frequently travel within and outside of Lagos and/ or Nigeria
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- The candidates will assist in development and implementation of our recruiting strategies and processes while working closely with our management team.
- Work closely with the Managing Consultant to develop position profile and to understand overall needs and requirements. (Description, salary, timing, expectations, etc)
- Create a comprehensive job description based on consultant's specifications to be used to present to candidates and to post to job boards and internal gateways.
- Work with Sourcing Analyst to develop appropriate sourcing strategies for each role.
- Educate client on the recruiting process and the roles involved in the process
- The use of Enterprise applicant tracking technology and innovative recruiting tools, review and select candidates to move forward from the slate presented by sourcing efforts, determine and instruct next course of action.
- Develop and Manage strong consultative relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
- Solicit and document hiring manager and candidate feedback throughout the interview process.
- Disposition all candidates personally contacted in recruiting cycle (phone screen or higher manager interview).
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Manage the recruiting process to meet hiring goals through the use of effective resource management and effective use of Enterprise applicant tracking system
- Consistently meet the performance metrics as defined by the Managing Consultant.
- Identify appropriate business opportunities from new and existing clients and also prospect for potential leads, uncover needs within those prospects and qualify those leads to the wider team at the company.
- Solicit referrals from potential talent and internal employees/recent hires.
Skills and Competencies
- Effective manager & developer of staff.
- Time Management and Planning
- Strategic Vision
- Impersonal Skills
- Managing Operations and Problem Solving
- Customer Focus
- Quality Driven
Education and Experience
- Candidate should have a B.Sc in Business Administration, Industrial Relations, Humanities or any other Social Science related management course.
- Three or more years of consulting experience, with proven results.
- Measurable track record of success in external sales/business development.
- Enthusiastic about contributing to our growing business, its brand, processes and client base.
Our client, an NGO whose aim is to stop child abuse in Nigeria
- Reporting to the Executive Director.
- The Assistant Director will develop and coordinate an operational plan which incorporates the Foundation’s goals and objectives towards protecting the rights of children.
- Lead the Foundation’s project development and program management initiatives.
- Identify and monitor program activities that benefit and complement the Foundation’s mission and goals.
- Develop strategies to increase the Foundation’s fundraising initiatives, facilitate a range of fundraising events, new program inaugurations and speak directly with reporters, donor agencies, government representatives/members of the community at these events.
- Support in the development of a strategic plan and develop mechanisms to facilitate the adoption of the plan.
- Support the development and implementation of the Foundation’s strategic approach for key child abuse programs and advocacy goals.
- Participate in long and short-term program development plans.
- Oversee the preparation of project proposals, research grants, prepare grant reports and coordinate the prompt submission of grant reports.
- Administer grants for the execution of program activities in accordance with approved budget allocations.
- Develop a framework for the assessment of program impact while making necessary changes and improvements where necessary.
- Develop and effectively manage program timelines to ensure the timely completion of program deliverables.
- Review program outcomes vis-à-vis contractual commitments and grant commitments.
- Develop and schedule program activities in accordance with specifications and funding limitation.
- Provide comprehensive, reports on the revenues, expenditures and budget forecasts of the organization.
- Monitor, analyse and comment on debates around child rights, particularly as it relates to child abuse.
- Represent the Foundation at workshops, trainings and interactions organized by partner organisations.
- Engage with government and donor experts and agencies on child right matters at federal, state and local government levels.
- Develop and maintain mechanisms for an appropriate system of fiscal accountability, grant administration/management and community intervention.
- Track current regional and national economic, political, social, and other trends impacting on target group and inform appropriate personnel on actions or pending actions that would impact their work.
- Provide strategic guidance to program while contributing to program context and needs.
- Build on new and existing relationship with civil society network and work towards strengthening the Foundation’s advocacy and capacity building strategies.
- Facilitate collaborative opportunities with other civil society organisations.
- Identify and evaluate the risks associated with program activities and take appropriate action to control the risks.
- Develop background documents, briefs, and presentations, including carrying out relevant literature reviews and analysis on the rights of the child
- Monitor program activities on a regular basis and conduct an annual evaluation according to the program evaluation framework.
Education and Experience
- 3 years of progressively responsible International Management experience in an NGO or relevant International work experience.
- Fundraising, project development and program management experience.
- Proven understanding and experience of advocacy and policy change work within a complex humanitarian context.
- Working knowledge of multi-disciplinary child abuse response systems.
- Knowledge of client groups and/or issues related to the program area.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent proposal writing and facilitation skills
- High-level strategic thinker, with a strong grasp of national and international child right policies.
- Proven skills in networking and relationship building
- Strong analytical and information gathering skills
- Strong communication and representational skills
- Strong administrative and management skills
- Ability to work alone and on one’s own initiative.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.