Job Vacancy at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Posted on: 19 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Our client is a Quick Service Outlet chain with over 25 years of experience in providing rich pastries, Nigerian and continental dishes for the family. Due to internal expansion; they are looking to hire a highly tenacious Business Manager - Canteen.
The Business Manager shall work to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth. The incumbent shall create strategic plan to develop the Canteen business of the organization by identifying business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals.
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- To identify opportunities to increase sales of Canteen services, to new and existing clients and to develop credible relationships with key prospective clients in line with the Company’s sales strategy.
- To support the Company’s growth objectives by achieving individual sales targets and KPI’s working in conjunction with operations to ensure new business is handed over professionally.
- To manage the tender process, ensuring that relevant parties are included and professional tender documents are submitted in a timely way and in line with sales and brand guidelines
- To ensure the pipeline for future projects is realistic and have a healthy mix of small, medium and high value opportunities.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of market trends including client and competitor activity and industry innovations.
- Help prepare and deliver all aspects of the strategic sales process including awareness campaigns, presentations, exhibitions and sales collateral.
- Work closely with the Operations team to identify new service stream opportunities with existing customers
- Education: Bachelor’s Degrees in Marketing or other related courses.
- Experience: Minimum of five (5) years’ related work experience
- Should have cooking experience
- The ideal candidate must have an excellent knowledge of foodservice and generating revenue through new sales prospecting and client development.
- Significant experience of new business development within the food industry.
- Experience of developing cost proposals and writing tender documents.
- Experience of presenting at tender presentations.
- Proven track record of selling and achieving a sales target.
- Thorough understanding of the bid, tender and decision making process.
- Strong financial and commercial acumen.
- An understanding of contract legislation would also be an advantage.
- Demonstrate a total passion for food and service, including an understanding of a range of food trends and insights.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send Cv/Resume to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Pastry Chef at Newrest Group
- Sales Executives at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
- Job Vacancies at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
- Jobs at an Industrial Catering and Hospitality Organization - Stresert Services Limited
- Food Production Manager at an Industrial Catering Organisation - Stresert Services Limited