Branding Role at eRecruiter Nigeria
Posted on: 18 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
Our client is a real estate development and investment company with business focus in residential and commercial properties. They now have a vacancy for the position of a Marketing/Brand Officer.
The candidate must be ambitious, a go-getter, urban, confident, a team player with superb communication skill. Must have had considerable years of experience in the real estate market.
- Drive sale of our real estate properties through different mediums (mailing list, print, internet, agents)
- Promote brand name of the company and the various estates by promoting the innovative Lease-to-Own programme of the company.
- Keep enquiry, follow up and sales information in Spread Sheet (Excel).
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Follow up on enquires, including inspections up to Closing of Sale.
- Raise offer letters and keep ledger on each customer.
- Run customer service programme.
- A degree in Social Sciences, Arts and Sciences
- Minimum of 2 years work experience with valuable network in Abuja
- Very high computer literacy especially Spread Sheet (Excel), and presentation software
- Very high competence in use and working of Social Media – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, upload of information on site etc. as marketing tools
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to top management
Do not apply if you do not meet the requirements.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to eRecruiter Nigeria career website on jobs.erecruiterafrica.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about eRecruiter NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Job Opportunities at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Job Vacancies at CA Global
- Job Openings at Kantar
- Customer Care Job Vacancy at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Jobs at Bleuapple Consulting
- Interns at Kiote Services Limited
- Associate Director – Qualitative at Kantar