If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
ZIP Automations - A control engineering firm which executes automation projects and trains engineers/technicians on control technology for industries.
Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) has become central in industrial control systems round the world. However, it’s knowledge base is still relatively low in developing countries. We seek to bridge this gap by building automated systems and offering control engineering training.
We train on PLCs/automation with the aid of model systems (using flowmeters, levelmeters, VFDs etc) to simulate real industrial processes. This gives our trainees the needed edge on the field for designing, programming and troubleshooting industrial control systems.
- This position will be responsible for programming automation and controls systems involving PLCs (programmable logic controllers) create and read logic and flow diagrams for program design, programming, simulation and testing, and start-up
- Perform Allen Bradley (AB) and Siemens PLC control level issue diagnosis using ladder logic and Control View HMI..
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship across all levels in the organization.
- Ability to provide enriched feedback to enhance individual performance
- Completes all safety training as assigned by the Company.
- Perform additional duties/assignments that may be required by management from time to time.
- Bachelor of engineering degree (electrical or mechanical)
- Basic Knowledge of PLC and industrial automation
- Basic knowledge Electrical and industrial Systems
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize different projects and work load
- Proven ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with peers, management, vendors and customers.
- Self-motivated and customer-centric
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below