Career Opportunity at Adexen
Posted on: 16 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our Client, an industrial group with world-leading positions in compressors, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems, is recruiting to fill the position of Order Processor.
Job Reference: 1178
Industry: FMCG - Consumer Goods
- The Order Processor is responsible for ensuring customer requirements are contractually fulfilled through coordination with the direct Manager, colleagues, salespersons and Business Managers.
- You will handle the order entry process. This process includes the receipt of customer purchase orders/duly approved IOFs, the entry and tracking of the order through to fulfillment
- Ensure that adequate support is given to the Logistics Manager to attain smooth and efficient running of the Order Processing Unit and the Logistics department as a whole
- To work with existing ERP system to input Purchase orders
- To set up new part/article numbers in BPCS when required.
- To Handle the daily ordering activities and ensure Purchase orders get transmitted through EDI (electronic data interchange) to the Product Companies/Distribution Centres.
- To ensure orders are promptly booked and always give order acknowledgement to order originators as soon as the Purchase orders are booked and transmitted.
- To Handle the booking of Indent orders for Customers and Distributors for both CT equipment and for CTS Parts.
- To follow up the purchase Orders’ lead-times and ensure deliveries are done accordingly for local equipment orders and for all CT indent orders.
- To raise red flags on late deliveries and communicate delivery dates to customers.
- To maintain a database in excel spreadsheet for the update of order status and to generate a weekly follow-up report for Sales and logistics management
- To work in cooperation with customer contacts at the PC/DCs to achieve prompt Shipping and delivery actions for orders.
- To always confer with the PC/DC, sales, warehouse and the finance department to resolve issues on any Purchase order.
- To ensure that all the requirements of the customers are met in an efficient and safe manner
- To work in coordination with third party logistics providers (3PLs), Vendors, service providers, transport carriers, clearing agents and Forwarders and ensure that there is a safe and timely delivery of goods and also that the business goals of the company are in synchronization with the shipping and clearing activities.
- To prepare Proforma-Invoices for the opening of Form M.
- To coordinate with the PC/DCs in ensuring that shipping document are promptly made available for clearing service provider/agent (GMT).
- To follow up clearing process with the clearing service provider agent
- Process and ensure that Purchase orders that have physically arrived are received from GIT into BPCS
- To process the billing and invoicing of Sales Orders in BPCS for every CT equipment issued from stock.
- To ensure the maintenance of an accurate and efficient filing system for documents used for work.
- A University Degree in related Discipline
- Minimum of three years of practical related experience in customer technical logistics area and/ or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of e-mail software, word processing software, spreadsheet software, accounting software, contact management system, ERP software and internet.
- 5 years work experience in similar role.
- Decision making skills.
- Effective verbal, presentation and listening communications skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen career website on www.adexen.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Accounting Vacancies at at a Leading Manufacturing Company - PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Showroom Customer Service/Sales Executives at WOW Jobs
- 2017 Anheuser-Busch InBev Graduate Programme
- Jobs at a Manufacturing Company - W-Holistic Business Solutions
- Technical Jobs at Nampak Cartons Nigeria Limited
- Career Opportunities at Dangote Group
- Career Opportunities at Dangote Group - NASCON Allied Industries Plc
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruiting for Business IT & Project Manager