Job Vacancy at Visa Incorporated
Posted on: 16 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Visa Incorporated
Visa Incorporated is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
The individual in this position will manage a range of complex problems of diverse scope and take a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions without requiring guidance, except where escalating to management is appropriate. The individual is considered a functional expert and must have strong understanding of the Client’s processing and operational business.
- Serve as an initial escalation point for Regional Signature Clients for day-to-day support of all VisaNet products, services, processing questions and issues.
- Represents client business and processing priorities to internal and external stakeholders for support and account planning activities
- Identify, recommend and monitor, where appropriate, operational cost savings and/or revenue enhancements opportunities for Clients and Visa.
- Provides guidance on Client processing strategies, environments, interfaces and business priorities.
- Stay abreast of new rules, products and services, and industry and technology trends to be able to support Visa strategic goals and Client initiatives.
- Maintain relationship with Clients to understand local market needs and trends and gain insight on the need to enhance the support approach provided.
- Work closely with Business Development and Product team counterparts to understand sales goals and be able to adopt support to meet organizational objectives.
- Identifies processing solutions, processing optimization opportunities and value-added solutions for Clients.
- Help manage the biannual implementation of the Visa Business Enhancements for each endpoint client. Participate in all trainings and discussions for the BER.
- Provides client education on card processing and business parameters, as well as other client specific education based on support trends or new service implementations.
- Serves as the clients’ continuous coach and trainer.
- Coordinate with other Visa teams to expedite the resolution and implementation of solutions to ensure that all Visa products and services operate at the highest level of performance.
- Work closely with Support Lines, CCM and Project Implementation teams to prioritize projects, issues resolution strategies and be able to support organizational objectives.
- Maintain relationship with internal and external Clients to understand assigned market needs and trends, and gain insight on the need to enhance support approach.
- Advocate on behalf of clients to internal stakeholder organizations including CSS, Sales, Product, Systems, Risk and Legal.
- Ensure required information is logged and documentation is completed and maintain for historical records and auditing purposes into VCSA. Provide operational and technical support for service interruption events
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Requires a minimum of 7+ years’ experience in a customer support role in financial services, payment card, software or information services.
- Must be a self-starter with proven abilities in organizational, conceptual, and logical problem solving.
- Customer focus with proven ability to establish productive working relationships with staff and management at all levels.
- Ability to set priorities and manage customer expectations, and work both as part of a team and independently.
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information and apply to business solutions.
- Proficiency providing technical and consultative support to external customers and identify business needs.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a complex organization to determine business and customer needs, providing the best solution to meet those needs.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Visa Incorporated career website on visainc.taleo.net to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Visa IncorporatedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Front Desk Executive at a Leading Commercial Bank - Workforce Group (20 Positions)
- Legal Officer at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Fresh Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- WordPress Developer at Cousant Limited
- Senior Administrative Assistant (Travel) at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Career Opportunities at Petra Micro-Finance Bank (PMFB)
- Consultants at the World Bank Group
- Latest Job Openings at Zedvance Limited