Accounting Job Vacancy at a Pharmaceutical Company - Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
Posted on: 15 December, 2016
Deadline: 31 December, 2016
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Resource Intermediaries Limited
Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL) is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. We focus on three key areas; Human Resource Management, People Placement and Learning & Development
An accountant is urgently needed in a pharmaceutical company.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Salary is between N100,000 - N120,000
- Degree in Accounting or other closely related field.
- 2 -3 years experience in a similar role.
- High level of professionalism, courage, accountability, and personal integrity.
- Excellent organizational, writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented, and proactive.
- Aptitude and attitude for compliance, ethical behavior, and decision- making.
- Experience in an audit firm or desirable
The incumbent would be responsible for:
Supervise the Accounts clerks
- Maintaining financial data, records, and information for financial reporting
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and other reports required by Management.
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Supervising account payables to ensure that purchasing and payment procedures are complied with.
- Providing advisory services to top management on areas of finance operations.
- Ensuring that financial commitments are in alignment with approved budget.
- Managing financial planning/cash management/investment management
- Liaising with external auditors for financial year end audit;
- Managing relationships with banks
- Liaising with tax authorities
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Resource Intermediaries Limited career website on www.resourceintermediaries.org to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Resource Intermediaries LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Avian TMVS at Boehringer Ingelheim
- Procurement Officer at a Multinational Pharmaceutical Company - Aldelia Limited
- District Development Manager at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Graduate Trainee at Brookspharma Nigeria Limited
- Medical Representatives at Pfizer