SiNet is a leading international technology consulting firm with focus on serving the needs of businesses and organizations by providing leading-edge technology solutions and services on various technology platforms that helps its customers increase employee productivity, add value and reduce cost of doing business.
Established in 2006, Sinet currently provides solutions and services for its clients in the United States, Canada, Bermuda, and Africa with a team of experienced consultants based out of the Atlanta Georgia and Lagos Nigeria offices. Sinet’s team of experienced and certified architects and consultants combined with her wealth of experience in delivering numerous enterprise solutions positions her as one of the leaders in the industry. In 2012 Sinet established Sinet IT Solutions as a subsidiary in Nigeria focusing on serving the Managed services and IT Outsourcing needs of its clients in the African market.
As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Oracle Silver partner and Cisco partner, Sinet displays a high level of technical expertise and proficiency with various products and technologies and delivers cutting edge solutions to its customers based on the these technology platforms.
- Maintain the enterprise messaging and collaboration platforms and carry out regular system performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware, software, networks and operating system management
- Perform technical analysis and ensure operation of business application platforms conform to best practices, pre-defined policies and procedures
- Perform daily system monitoring, verification of the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, windows operating systems and enterprise messaging platforms
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes and/or disks
- Responsible for testing data recovery capabilities and problem avoidance through proactive technical integrity assessment and maintenance of all technical components (application servers, report servers, integration points, virtual connectivity and socket addressing, and other related technologies)
- Implement server upgrades, maintenance fixes, and vendor-supplied patches
- Work to ensure that the department meet and exceeds user expectations as regards system services in line with SLAs
- Utilize various system-monitoring tools to monitor messaging and collaboration services and to identify and correct issues as they arise
- Support the Service Delivery Head in developing, reviewing and implementing policies, standards and procedures to ensure the integrity and safety of information systems
- Performs 2nd level troubleshooting and support functions across messaging, collaboration and operating system installation and service problem
- Conduct systems validation and testing (including hardware compatibility management, compute sizing and allocation, load testing of all technology solutions and adequate compute and storage capacity exist to support projected business workloads; proactively manage systems workload for optimal end user experience
- Responsible for design and implementation of the systems maintenance and release management plan
- Interface with Applications Specialists, DBAs and Internal Audit in ensuring all identified systems vulnerabilities and bugs and remediated in a timely manner
- Participate in planning enhancements, documentation and review of delivery plan and WBS for automation projects to be deployed within the Windows environment
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on www.linkedin.com to apply