Job Vacancy at the Centre for Community Development and Research Network (CCDRN)
Posted on: 15 December, 2016
Deadline: 23 December, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Centre for Community Development
Centre for Community Development and Research Network (CCDRN) is a registered Non-governmental organization (NGO) in Nigeria. CCDRN partners with communities, government and donors to provide sustainable community development services in the areas of health, education, economic empowerment, conflict mitigation, monitoring and evaluation as well as inclusive governance.
- Work collaboratively with other program staff to ensure necessary program planning, development and management activities function smoothly and efficiently.
- Work collaboratively with headquarters staff and partners to ensure that resources for effective and timely program implementation are available.
- Liaise with community groups, associations and other community stakeholders to develop and implement programs.
- Work with CCDRN head office to develop project proposal.
- Support the implementation of program activities in the state
- Monitor and report on routine program operational activities and scheduled program events, reporting activity summaries on weekly basis.
- Collect information on program activities, including beneficiary targets.
- A minimum of a University Degree or HND in any Science or Social Science course
- Ability to design and implement programme
- Strong computer skills
- Strong analytical skill
- Strong report writing skills
- Fluency in both written and oral English, and fluency in local languages/dialects
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an NGO environment
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please clearly indicate the Position and State in the subject of your mail.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Centre for Community Development and Research Netw...Similar Jobs
- Job Opportunity at The Joint National Association of Persons with Disabilities (JONAPWD)
- Latest Job Vacancy at The United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- Jobs at a Non-Governmental Organisation - TheJobMag
- Job Opportunity at APIN Public Health Initiative
- Travel and Fleet Manager at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Base Logistician at Action Against Hunger | ACF International
- Enterprise Development and Program Specialists at Dexis Consulting Group
- Job Opportunity at the KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation