Job Vacancy at the Centre for Community Development and Research Network (CCDRN)
Posted on: 15 December, 2016
Deadline: 23 December, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Centre for Community Development
Centre for Community Development and Research Network (CCDRN) is a registered Non-governmental organization (NGO) in Nigeria. CCDRN partners with communities, government and donors to provide sustainable community development services in the areas of health, education, economic empowerment, conflict mitigation, monitoring and evaluation as well as inclusive governance.
- Work collaboratively with other program staff to ensure necessary program planning, development and management activities function smoothly and efficiently.
- Work collaboratively with headquarters staff and partners to ensure that resources for effective and timely program implementation are available.
- Liaise with community groups, associations and other community stakeholders to develop and implement programs.
- Work with CCDRN head office to develop project proposal.
- Support the implementation of program activities in the state
- Monitor and report on routine program operational activities and scheduled program events, reporting activity summaries on weekly basis.
- Collect information on program activities, including beneficiary targets.
- A minimum of a University Degree or HND in any Science or Social Science course
- Ability to design and implement programme
- Strong computer skills
- Strong analytical skill
- Strong report writing skills
- Fluency in both written and oral English, and fluency in local languages/dialects
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an NGO environment
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
- Please clearly indicate the Position and State in the subject of your mail.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Centre for Community Development and Research Netw...Similar Jobs
- GBV Focal Point Personnel at INTERSOS Nigeria
- South Saharan Social Development Organization (SSDO) Recruiting for Consultants
- Job Opportunities at Access To Justice Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Norwegian Church Aid ('NCA')
- Senior HIV/Health Advisor (OVC) at FHI 360
- Project Assistant 8 / Capacity Building Officer - SHOPS Plus at Abt Associates
- Programme Associate (Targeting) at the United Nations World Food Programme
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at DKT International