Job Vacancy at the Centre for Community Development and Research Network (CCDRN)
Posted on: 15 December, 2016
Deadline: 23 December, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View Jobs posted same day
Centre for Community Development and Research Network (CCDRN) is a registered Non-governmental organization (NGO) in Nigeria. CCDRN partners with communities, government and donors to provide sustainable community development services in the areas of health, education, economic empowerment, conflict mitigation, monitoring and evaluation as well as inclusive governance.
- Work collaboratively with other program staff to ensure necessary program planning, development and management activities function smoothly and efficiently.
- Work collaboratively with headquarters staff and partners to ensure that resources for effective and timely program implementation are available.
- Liaise with community groups, associations and other community stakeholders to develop and implement programs.
- Work with CCDRN head office to develop project proposal.
- Support the implementation of program activities in the state
- Monitor and report on routine program operational activities and scheduled program events, reporting activity summaries on weekly basis.
- Collect information on program activities, including beneficiary targets.
- A minimum of a University Degree or HND in any Science or Social Science course
- Ability to design and implement programme
- Strong computer skills
- Strong analytical skill
- Strong report writing skills
- Fluency in both written and oral English, and fluency in local languages/dialects
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an NGO environment
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
- Please clearly indicate the Position and State in the subject of your mail.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Women Center Facilitators at International Medical Corps (IMC)
- Communication Technician II at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Project Director at FHI 360
- Graduate Admin/Human Resource Assistant at the International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Deputy Human Resources Coordinator at the Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)
- Job Vacancies at The Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
- Nutrition Manager at COOPI - Cooperazione Internazionale
- Administration Officer, (Guesthouse Manager) NOA at The United Nations World Food Programme (WFP)