Chief Finance Officer at a Leading Oil and Gas Servicing Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
Posted on: 15 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, an Oil & Gas servicing company providing technical services to the major international E&P companies, is currently seeking to fill the position below
Job Reference: 1177
Industry: Energy, Mining, Utilities
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analysing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analysing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community.
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analysing variances; developing improvements.
- Updates job knowledge by remaining aware of new regulations; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Reviews operations and financial statements to evaluate achievement of objectives.
- Has primary accountability for managing the financial, legal and organizational risks of the corporation, including the integrity of P&L account, balance sheet, and cash flow statements.
- Produces meaningful and timely management information, manages the internal control environment. Overseeing the business and organizational modelling inputs and outputs including new business support
- Provides excellent leadership and mentoring, to create strong, meaningful business support to the CEO and COO
- Responsible for funding which may include but not limited to; Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts, arrange for debt and equity financing, Investment of funds
- Providing any other ad hoc duties assigned to you from time to time by the Chief Executive Officer or any other person appointed by the Company for this purpose.
- A University degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 10 years work experience in a similar company or industry.
- Management and supervisory skills.
- Basic IT Skill , Hands on ERP
- Team building skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Effective verbal, presentation and listening communications skills
- Effective written communications skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen career website on www.adexen.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Trainer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Exploration Geophysicist at Onstream Group
- Latest Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician/Mechanic at WTS Energy
- Senior Consultant - Project Management & Control at Statoil (Nigeria) Limited
- Job Vacancy at Aldelia Limited
- Head, Trade Finance and Accounts at an Oil and Gas Services Company
- Senior Installation Engineer at Subsea 7