Chief Finance Officer at a Leading Oil and Gas Servicing Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
Posted on: 15 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Adexen
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, an Oil & Gas servicing company providing technical services to the major international E&P companies, is currently seeking to fill the position below
Job Reference: 1177
Industry: Energy, Mining, Utilities
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analysing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analysing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community.
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analysing variances; developing improvements.
- Updates job knowledge by remaining aware of new regulations; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Reviews operations and financial statements to evaluate achievement of objectives.
- Has primary accountability for managing the financial, legal and organizational risks of the corporation, including the integrity of P&L account, balance sheet, and cash flow statements.
- Produces meaningful and timely management information, manages the internal control environment. Overseeing the business and organizational modelling inputs and outputs including new business support
- Provides excellent leadership and mentoring, to create strong, meaningful business support to the CEO and COO
- Responsible for funding which may include but not limited to; Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts, arrange for debt and equity financing, Investment of funds
- Providing any other ad hoc duties assigned to you from time to time by the Chief Executive Officer or any other person appointed by the Company for this purpose.
- A University degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 10 years work experience in a similar company or industry.
- Management and supervisory skills.
- Basic IT Skill , Hands on ERP
- Team building skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Effective verbal, presentation and listening communications skills
- Effective written communications skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen career website on www.adexen.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Accountant at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Procurement Support Officer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- GM Business Development at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Management Accountant at Subsea 7
- Human Resources Manager at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Business Development Manager/Business Development Officer at MG Vowgas Group