If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Management Advisory Consulting - Our client, Gold Interior Concept (GIC) (www.goldinteriorng.com), is under a mother company known as Gold Group. It started as a manufacturing company in Kano State in 1993 with branches in all states of the federation apart from the states in the south-west. Additionally, the company established a 43-bedded hotel in Enugu State in 2007 and a top-notch interior and exterior furnishing and decorating outfit in 2015. Gold Group has over 300 staff members in different parts of Nigeria while the Abuja office serves as a modern showroom that displays some of the GIC ideas and products such as, furniture, interior design, furnishing and decorating. Visitors to the showroom are usually amazed at the quality of the products because GIC brings 3D designs to live with a perfect finish.
REPORTS TO: Managing Director
The successful candidate will contribute to an increase in Gold Interior Concept’s revenues by successfully interacting with potential customers and managing GIC staff and material resources. This individual is responsible for maintaining excellent relations with existing customers and following up with the other departments in order to meet and exceed customer expectations. This person also coordinates the office needs for the showroom and reports directly to the Managing Director.
Responsibilities are in the following areas. These may evolve as the business requires.
- To take full responsibility for the day to day running of the Showroom to ensure that the Showroom is visually merchandised to an excellent standard and to ensure that the highest levels of Customer Service are given at all times.
- To manage, motivate and develop the team to ensure that targets are exceeded.
- Coordinate staff meetings and morning devotions.
- Ensure that staff members celebrate each other, acknowledge successes and learn from mistakes.
- Organize one-on-one meetings with supervisors to improve performance, set standards, and plan quarterly events.
- Coordinate the quarterly clearance sales and publicity events with relevant consultants.
- To manage, motivate and guide staff members.
- To ensure that staff members work well as a team.
- Assist in recruiting and training of new staff.
- Prepare monthly/weekly staff rotas and record all absences.
- Ensure adequate cover for holidays/ sickness.
- Plan and monitor Employee Development and training to achieve maximum performance, productivity and job satisfaction.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment, ensuring all occupational and health and safety guidelines are met, including lifting, safe storage
- Maintain GIC image to the highest standards.
- Ensure the Showroom and all displays are neat and tidy at all times.
- Manage stock and delivery of orders.
- Ensure window and showroom displays are installed in a timely manner to company standards, liaising as necessary with other Supervisors.
- Organize showroom maintenance and refits as needed.
- To ensure that company customers are extended the highest levels of customer service at all times.
- Ensure customer complaints are properly recorded in the complaint book; deal promptly with customer complaints, liaising with customer services in order to resolve queries.
- To provide accurate advice on color and suitability.
- Ensure customer orders are met as soon as possible.
Ensure daily banking is reconciled and banked accurately, if required.
Financial reporting to be sent to Managing Director as agreed.
- Any higher degree and minimum of three years related experience in similar business or company.
- Good analytical skills, the ability to create compelling solutions that meet customer needs.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present information and respond to questions from individuals in one on one settings.
- Previous customer service experience or inside sales experience desired.
- Excellent computer skills
- Given that the job is demanding, GIC prefers a male who is single.
Monday – Friday 9AM – 9 PM
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Management Advisory Consulting (MAC) career website on www.maconsult.org to apply