Latest Job Opportunity at Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH)
Posted on: 15 December, 2016
Deadline: 29 December, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Association for Reproductive and
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH), Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria, etc. We offer professionals, opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
- Coordinate STEER project activities in the States, in line with the project implementation plan and report directly to the Senior OD Advisor.
- Provide on the job technical assistance to the SMWASD, LGAs and CSOs on the STEER OVC Project.
- Participate in the Capacity Assessment of State MDAs, LGAs, CSOs and implementation of appropriate strategies to address identified gaps for improved performance.
- Serve as a resource at the state level to all Stakeholders and Partners in the implementation of the STEER OVC Project
- Strengthen structures at the State, LGA and Community levels for quality service delivery to Vulnerable Children in a sustainable manner.
- Implement training plans to meet capacity needs at States, LGA and Community levels
- Conducts Advocacy to the Public and Private sectors to generate support for Vulnerable Children
- Ensure that all project reporting and M&E systems are effectively implemented and that required information and reports are submitted accurately and on time.
- Develop and maintain strong external networks with government agencies, partners, other USAID implementing partners, and other key stakeholders in the State.
- Promote implementation of Quality Improvement Standards in the State.
- A Degree in social sciences or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 4 years work experience, which must include 2-3 years strong OVC programming for vulnerable children, Organizational development or system strengthening.
- Also, preferred are knowledge of health programs with the Nigeria public sector, health system, NGOs/CBOs and collaborative relationship with substantial experience in implementing community-level development projects, using participatory engagement and grassroots mobilization techniques.
- A higher degree is added advantage.
- Computer skills in MS Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are essential, in addition to good Communication skills.
- Familiarity with local tradition and language is highly desirable.
- Preference will be given to qualified candidates from the project states and with demonstrated relevant previous experience.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and Cover Letter in only (Msword), explaining suitability for the job to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of the post applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as for three professional referees (i.e. from present and former employers).
- For every agency or organization that you have worked for please indicate the name of your supervisor, his/her functional email address and functional telephone numbers.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply.
- ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Association for Reproductive and Family HealthSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Job Opportunities at Médecins du Monde
- Job Vacancies at The Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at Helen Keller International
- Deputy Regional Nutrition and Health Coordinator at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International (Re-advertised)
- Senior Research Associate at the Center for Public Policy Alternatives (CPPA)
- Supply Chain Officer at Save the Children Nigeria
- Project Administrator at INTERSOS Nigeria