Jobs at a Reputable Radio Station Via AFM Recruit
Posted on: 14 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at AFM Recruit
AFMRecruit is a subsidiary of Afmining concepts a registered Nigerian company. Our expertise is in recruitment. Matching talent to jobs and companies using our proprietary afm360 Algorithm , which uses the candidates skills and interview grade to match our clients needs.
At AFMRecruit our mission is to provide staffing in order to assist our clients in achieving business critical solutions. By providing excellent customer service, innovation, experience of our staff and keeping clients at the center of our services, we will help businesses achieve their goals and consistently deliver a high return on investmentOur Client a Reputable Radio Station with Head office in Lagos, requires seasoned professionals to fill the positions in their station at Ibadan
- Responsible for the overall station programming & production
- Knowledge of the industry market, different radio stations and programme styles and audience demographics.
- Ensuring proper and careful usage of broadcast equipment and studio facilities with scheduled maintenance.
- Must take a lead role in sourcing lucrative sponsorship deals for station programme and maintaining such sponsorship.
- Responsible for generating original ideas and to think creatively about how to communicate them.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mass communication or any social sciences from a reputable institution.
- MBA would be an added advantage.
- Must have cognate experience of the job
- Minimum of 10- 15years post-graduation consolidated experience in a well established Radio/Television broadcasting station.
- Must understand the terrain of the southwest region very well.
- Must be an administrator, have flair for marketing and can also present a programme on air.
go to method of application »
- Liaise and network with a range of stakeholders including customers advertising Agencies.
- Evaluate marketing campaigns.
- Manage the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters flyers etc.
- Source advertising opportunities and secure sponsorship.
- Maintain and update customer databases.
- Manage customer relationships.
- A first degree in Marketing, Applied or Social Sciences or related discipline from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 7years post grad experience of which must be in media industry preferably a radio or television station
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AFM RecruitSimilar Jobs
- Senior Sales Strategist at Ringier Digital Marketing (RDM)
- Fresh Job Opportunities at DM Holdings (DMH)
- Writers at the Culture Custodian
- Graduate Front Desk Officers at Terragon Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Channels Television
- Social Media Executive at Concise News
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at MediaVision Limited
- Office Manager/Secretary at Monkey Media Limited