Legal Vacancies at Hoick and Duke
Posted on: 14 December, 2016
Deadline: 27 December, 2016
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View All Jobs at Hoick and Duke
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Hoick and Duke is a commercial law firm which draws together the expertise of lawyers who have been trained in diverse areas of Nigerian Law. We have experience in Corporate and Commercial practice, Debt Recovery and Real Estate generally. We aim at providing first class legal services with a friendly down to earth approach throughout the whole spectrum of commercial transactions or disputes. We advise on domestic and international commercial litigation and arbitration. We believe in prompt and punctual legal advice, sensible and forceful advocacy.
- A Law degree and should have successfully completed law school.
- Must be able to communicate fluently and handle legal matters with little or no supervision.
- Must be proficient in legal research and be able to write legal articles.
- Candidate must have good knowledge of the court systems and how they work.
- Excellent writing skills with little or no review needed.
- High degree of professional work ethics and integrity
- Experience in drafting motions, briefs and preparing for trials is necessary.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs and cover letter to email@example.com . Use the Job title as the subject of your mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs