Finance Manager Vacancy at an Oil and Gas Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
Posted on: 14 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client is an Oil & Gas servicing company providing technical services to the major international E&P companies seeks for qualified personnel for the below role
Job Reference: 1177
Industry: Energy, Mining, Utilities
- Responsible for the full financial management function
- Cost analysis
- Implementation of accounting policies
- Manage and analyse budgets
- Analyse monthly liquidity planning and ensure action is taken
- Check and discuss financial reports at board level
- Manage finance teams across projects within the area
- Work independently; end results are being reviewed at board level
- Evaluate request for purchase of suppliers, equipment and services to determine appropriate procurement method
- Liaise with suppliers, sub-contractors, and site/contract managers
- Acquire best prices to place orders for materials required on site
- Ensure profit and productivity improvement through decreasing costs, ensuring consistent pricing, business simplification and consolidation of field office and backroom operations.
- Ensure effective revenue management through implementing proper financial systems and controls for managing revenue and billing.
- Ensure cash flow management through income analysis and expense analysis, accurate forecasting and cash flow planning and monitoring.
- Achieving accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change
- Maintaining accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures;
- Coordinating and Guiding other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues
- A University degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 10 years work experience in a similar company or industry.
- Management and supervisory skills.
- Basic IT Skill , Hands on ERP
- Team building skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Effective verbal, presentation and listening communications skills
- Effective written communications skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen career website on www.adexen.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Graduate and Experienced Job Recruitment at RusselSmith Group
- Safety Officers at Funtay Global Resources Ltd
- Human Resources Services Officer at an Oil & Gas Company - Human Edge Limited
- Entry-Level Admin/Sales Representatives at Easy Gas Nigeria Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
- Senior Operating Manuel Technical Writer, Operguid at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Documentation Officers at RusselSmith Group
- Medical Doctors at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited