Finance Manager Vacancy at an Oil and Gas Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
Posted on: 14 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client is an Oil & Gas servicing company providing technical services to the major international E&P companies seeks for qualified personnel for the below role
Job Reference: 1177
Industry: Energy, Mining, Utilities
- Responsible for the full financial management function
- Cost analysis
- Implementation of accounting policies
- Manage and analyse budgets
- Analyse monthly liquidity planning and ensure action is taken
- Check and discuss financial reports at board level
- Manage finance teams across projects within the area
- Work independently; end results are being reviewed at board level
- Evaluate request for purchase of suppliers, equipment and services to determine appropriate procurement method
- Liaise with suppliers, sub-contractors, and site/contract managers
- Acquire best prices to place orders for materials required on site
- Ensure profit and productivity improvement through decreasing costs, ensuring consistent pricing, business simplification and consolidation of field office and backroom operations.
- Ensure effective revenue management through implementing proper financial systems and controls for managing revenue and billing.
- Ensure cash flow management through income analysis and expense analysis, accurate forecasting and cash flow planning and monitoring.
- Achieving accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change
- Maintaining accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures;
- Coordinating and Guiding other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues
- A University degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 10 years work experience in a similar company or industry.
- Management and supervisory skills.
- Basic IT Skill , Hands on ERP
- Team building skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Effective verbal, presentation and listening communications skills
- Effective written communications skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen career website on www.adexen.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Front Desk Officer at Beneprojecti Nigeria Limited
- Assistant Business Development Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Engineering Vacancy at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Onstream Group Recruiting HSSEQ QA/QC Managers
- Job Openings at AOS Orwell
- Accountants at Integrated Oil & Gas Limited
- Job Openings at an Oil and Gas Firm - Vic Lawrence and Associates Limited