GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Job Number: 2790629
Business: GE Power
Business Segment: Power Marketing & Strategy
- This internship has been designed to give university students challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership.
- The duration of our internship program spans a period of 3 - 6 months, and combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a collegial environment to the workplace.
The ideal candidate for the role will work with the Revenue & Marketing team in GE to drive the following responsibilities:
- Receive and process incoming sales leads generated from Revenue Marketing Campaigns
- Comply with Process Rules and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- All leads must be initially contacted within 2 business days.
- Screener required to call via phone each Prospect and engage the Prospect in Discovery conversation. Ten specific questions will be asked and Screener is to record those responses in an Excel Template
- Screener Required to perform basic functions in Salesforce.com such as uploading Call Discovery File, changing Lead Status and changing Lead Owner for Sales Qualified Leads
- For Nurture leads, Screener to make calls every two weeks to follow up on status of Prospects Project / Need.
- Screener to be co-located with GE Salesperson at an In-Country GE Commercial Office
- Screener to participate in Bi-Weekly calls as needed to provide update on leads progression
- Screener to report directly to local; GE Distributed Power sales manager; dotted line to GE Power Revenue Marketing Services Ldr
- Current Undergraduate in the University
- Business, Engineering or Communications Major preferred; others considered
- Must be available to begin an internship from January 2017
- Excellent ‘people’ skills and phone conversation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel,
- Prior Experience using salesforce,.com preferred but not required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to GE - General Electric career website on xjobs.brassring.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.