Sales Executive (Tech) at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
Posted on: 13 December, 2016
Deadline: 31 December, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Resource Intermediaries Limited
Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL) is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. We focus on three key areas; Human Resource Management, People Placement and Learning & Development
At RIL people management is at the heart of ALL we do; easing business burdens is why we do it.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in business administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales executive, consistently
- meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at
- all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standard
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Gather current marketplace information on newly introduced products, trends, pricing, and sales techniques in order to monitor competition
- Investigate problems; prepare reports; develop solutions, and make recommendations to management in order to resolve customer complaints
- Provide historical records by keeping records on customer inquiries and sales
- Customer service oriented, with the ability to meet sales target
- Ability to network and influence social and upwardly mobile individuals
- Highly self-motivated, with at least one year of intangible products/service sales experience
- Reliable, hardworking, enthusiastic, with the ability to perform multiple assignments at the same time
- Strong technical abilities, with PC and Internet usage experience
- Possess strong ability to prospect, negotiate, and close sales
- Ability to give attention to details
- Possess self-confidence, positive mentality, with the ability to manage territories effectively
- Strong product knowledge, client relation, and presentation skills
- Effective communication with customers, as well as strong follow-up skills
- Ability and willing to work on weekend and even on holidays
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Resource Intermediaries Limited career website on www.resourceintermediaries.org to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Resource Intermediaries LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Managers at SGS Nigeria
- Nursing Director (Repatriate) at Universal Careers
- Executive Drivers at Mikado Nigeria Limited
- Customer Service Representatives at Yes Africa Global Resources
- Territory Sales Managers at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Job Openings at an Investment Holding Company - KPMG Nigeria
- Business Development Officers at Light Heights International Education Services
- Chief Executive Officers (CEO) at PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC)