Suitably qualified candidates living in Agbara, Lagos & Ijebu-Ode are required by a reputable security company to fill the following positions.
Candidates must possess BSc, HND in Accounting and lCAN equivalent part (1) with 5 years' experience from a reputable institution.
Must be proficient in the use of Sage/Peachtree
Knowledge of use of Microsoft excel is mandatory.
Proven capacity to produce required accounting reports.
Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skill.
Candidate should be between the ages of 30 and 40 years.
- A degree in security operations and management
- 5 years' prior work experience as security practitioner/trainer
- Proficient in power point preparation and presentation.
- Ex-force personnel with ability of regimental drills / martial arts.
- Not more than 45 years old.
- Professional qualifications in security will be an added advantage.
- High level of analytical and organizational skills, and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to use motorcycle and good understanding of Lagos environment.
- Not more than 40 years old.
- Knowledge of the use of Microsoft office tools.
Qualifications and Requirement:
Candidates must have a minimum of school certificate, Good command of English, background of security training, minimum of 3 years working experience, must have a guarantor from a reputable organization, candidate should be between the ages of 25 and 40 years
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CVs and application letter within one week of this publication via email to: email@example.com