Farm Manager at a Newly Developed Farm
Posted on: 13 December, 2016
Deadline: 27 December, 2016
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View Jobs posted same day
A newly developed Farm in Abuja, FCT is seeking for an innovative, experienced and qualified candidate to ill the role below
- Farm manager is responsible for planning, organizing and managing the activities of the farm, including the feed mill,
- Planning finances and production to maintain farm progress against budget parameters.
- Organisation of farm supplies.
- Arranging the maintenance and repair of farm buildings, machinery and equipment.
- Understanding the implications of the weather and making contingency plans.
- Ensuring that farm activities comply with government regulations.
- Maintaining a knowledge of pests and diseases and an understanding of how they spread and how to treat them,
- Applying health and safety standards across the farm estate,
- Protecting the environment and maintaining biodiversity.
- Minimum of 15 years experience.
- Previous experience in running a feed mill, poultry, fishery and other farming activities will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Corporate Brand Manager at Saro Africa International
- Business Head Agriculture at Simba Agric and Power Nigeria
- Assistant Manager, Legal at TGI Group of Companies
- Chief Security Officer (CSO) at AMO Group
- Group Head, Engineering Services at AMO group
- Green House Sales Manager at an Agricultural Firm - Platinum Careers
- Value Seeds Limited Latest Recruitment
- Ticketing and Protocol Assistant at TGI Group of Companies