Farm Manager at a Newly Developed Farm
Posted on: 13 December, 2016
Deadline: 27 December, 2016
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A newly developed Farm in Abuja, FCT is seeking for an innovative, experienced and qualified candidate to ill the role below
- Farm manager is responsible for planning, organizing and managing the activities of the farm, including the feed mill,
- Planning finances and production to maintain farm progress against budget parameters.
- Organisation of farm supplies.
- Arranging the maintenance and repair of farm buildings, machinery and equipment.
- Understanding the implications of the weather and making contingency plans.
- Ensuring that farm activities comply with government regulations.
- Maintaining a knowledge of pests and diseases and an understanding of how they spread and how to treat them,
- Applying health and safety standards across the farm estate,
- Protecting the environment and maintaining biodiversity.
- Minimum of 15 years experience.
- Previous experience in running a feed mill, poultry, fishery and other farming activities will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited (RENL)
- Operations Manager at a Global Agricultural Company - Hays
- Operations Manager at Seaboard Overseas and Trading Group
- Fresh Vacancies at Farmforte
- Current Job Placements at MagProtein Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at an Agro-Allied Industry - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Production Manager at Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group
- Key Accounts Manager at Syngenta