Our company, Nampak Cartons Nigeria Limited, is a member of a leading Gravure Printing Packaging Multinational with over 160 opeartions in 19 countries, committed to packaging excellence in service delivery in accordance with global proven best practices.
As part of our business expansion strategy we seek to recruit competent and result-oriented individual to fill the following position:
* Processing invoices/credit notes from suppliers received daily
* Reconciliation of creditors accounts
* Following up of queries, and resolve them expeditiously
* Minimum of National Diploma in Accounting or Business Administration.
* Minimum of 5 years experience in similar position.
* Be computer literate with proficiency in Outlook and Excel, working knowledge of Accpac would be an added advantage.
Good interpersonal skills
Be able to work underpressure
Accurate processing of invoices/credit notes in Accpac
Matching of invoices to payments
Preparation of accurate reconciliations of accounts
Resolution of queries in the shortest possible time
Achieve weekly and mothly deadlines
Verify approval on all invoices and cheque requests
SKILLS & ATIRIBUTES
* Have proven reconciliation skills
* Ability to prioritise and multi-task
* Eye for details, accuracy is imperative
* Able to meet deadlines
* Ability to be an effective team member
* Good Oral and written communication skills
Interested applicants should forward their applications and CVs (MS Word format) containing current earning, daytime address, email and telephone numbers to: email@example.com