CMA CGM, founded and led by Jacques R. Saadé is a worldwide leading shipping group.
Its 536 vessels call more than 420 ports in the world, on all 5 continents. In 2015, they carried 18 million TEUs (twenty-foot equivalent units).
CMA CGM has grown continuously, and has been constantly innovating to offer its clients new sea, land and logistics solutions.
From its base in Marseilles, the CMA CGM Group is present in more than 160 countries through its network of over 600 agencies, with more than 29,000 employees worldwide (4,500 in France).
On the authority of the General Manager and the Group CFO direct functional reporting line (through Financial Control), you manage and monitor the financial and fiscal activities of the legal entities of the country and you supervise the Internal Control
- Financial statements: produce accounting and financial information that are accurate, reliable and compliant with local rules and Group financial processes and procedures (IFRS, etc.)
- Financial control: assure the application of Group financial rules and procedures (customer collection, treasury, working capital, financing). Build the budget of the entities of the country with the General Manager, ensure its monitoring. Be the business partner of the General Manager in all development and optimization projects of the entity and assure the efficient communication with the Group Finance Department of the in-progress of these projects.
- External relationships: linked with the General Manager, serve as a reference for local authorities in his scope of responsibilities: financial institutions, legal auditors (and other external bodies) and for Group internal departments.
- Performance improvement : propose, implement all necessary actions to reach performance targets (KPI) set up by the Group and monitor them. Contribute to and monitor the optimization of financial processes (effectiveness and efficiency) as well as the financial structures of the entities of the country. Assure the efficient delivery of financial services at the best cost of service.
- Internal control & fraud : on the authority of the General Manager, assure the appropriation and the correct application of internal control rules by the teams and warn the General Manager as well as Group Finance Department (Financial control Department) and Fraud department of any fraud and/or compliance issue.
- Management : Manage the finance teams: organization and planning of activities, performance monitoring and appraisal, competences management and succession planning.
PROFIL ET COMPÉTENCES :
- Master 2 in Finance, Management
- At least 5 years of a professional experience in a similar position or in the sector
- Comprehensive understanding of financial analysis methods
- Great expertise of IFRS, internal control principles and closing/reporting processes and their operational application
- Oriented operational solution and resolution
- Leadership, strong interpersonal and communication skills, force of proposition and persuasion
- You speak English
- Experience in North Africa would be a value.
Come along on CMA CGM’s adventure
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on career2.successfactors.eu to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.