Senior Accounting Job Vacancy at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 12 December, 2016
Deadline: 18 December, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Michael Stevens Consulting - We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria. In furtherance of the objective of strengthening our management structure to take advantage of emerging opportunities, it has become imperative identify self managed, and very experienced individuals to meet the responsibilities inherent in the position of Senior Accountant.
- The Senior Staff Accountant reports to the Finance Manager. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, general ledger accountability, and financial reporting, as well as financial profitability analysis and other special projects as assigned.
- Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information.
- Responsible for general ledger.
- Fixed asset processing and reporting.
- Maintain bank accounts by requesting disbursements.
- Monitor reserve accounts and short-term fund investments.
- Review bank statements.
- Research and reconcile all discrepancies.
- Auditing and verifying documents.
- Following internal controls.
- Completing data backups.
- Financial and profitability analysis on a requested basis.
- Interviewing, hiring orienting and training employees.
- Planinng, assigning, and directing work.
- Coaching and appraising performance.
- Rewarding and disciplining employees.
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Must have an Accounting degree and at least 6 years experience.
- MBA or ICAN certification is a plus.
- Good Phone Communications Skills.
- Strong Computer Skills.
- Accuracy in daily work and other projects.
- Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines.
- Adherence to policies, procedures and instructions of Manager of Financial Reporting.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with vendors and other Pinkerton employees.
- Ability to function as a team player.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to email@example.com with Job Title as the subject and copy firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Operations Manager at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Account Executive, Business Development - Small Package at UPS Supply Chain Solutions
- Business Development Manager - Wireline Logging at Maurice Xandra Solutions
- Latest Jobs at The Concept Group
- Android Developer at Rovedana
- Hotel Bartender at Rossland Screening Solution
- Cab Drivers at Brium Services Limited (12 Positions)