If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Kimberly Ryan Limited is a Human Resources Development Company whose aim is to lead in attracting, developing and retaining superior human capital to create a dramatic business advantage for our clients.
- The E.A to the Chairman will be responsible for all-round support and office coordination to the
- Organization, ensuring the installation of appropriate systems and procedures for the team’s
- Success. Specifically, the position is responsible for providing assistance to the Chairman,
- Providing general office management, meeting and work co-ordination.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in relevant field from a reputable institution in the UK or US.
- Three to five years’ professional experience in an Executive Assistant role preferred.
- Very sound numerical and finance background.
- Specialized computer skills, experience with Microsoft Office is essential.
- Must be adept at using various applications including database, scheduling software, and must be
- able to communicate via e-mail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to read, draft and interpret official documents.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of external stakeholders, clients or employees of organization.
go to method of application »
The candidate will arrange the overall finance of the business including advising on revenue generation, investment and control. Individual will be responsible for ensuring book keeping and records of account and all financial transactions of our clients in various business divisions.
The position shall be responsible for relationship management and interface with Bankers, Account Officers, banking transactions and any other assignment as may be required from time to time.
- Candidate should be a graduate of Finance/Accounting from a reputable institution, preferably with a Master’s Degree.
- 7 to 10 years working experience in similar role.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.