Our client a robust organization in the Nigeria insurance service sector, providing risk and wealth management services, seeks to employ a high performing, technologically inclined professional to join the organization in the capacity of Chief Information Officer (CIO)- Head, ICT.
The successful candidate for this role shall be expected to effectively project the company’s brand, its products and services, using the most sophisticated technology, Manage Enterprise Solution and Business Application, as well as conceptualize, evaluate & supervise ICT based projects.
- Infrastructure Administration for Head Office and Branches.
- Manage Enterprise Solution and Business Application.
- Conceptualizing, evaluating & supervising ICT based projects
- Formulate, review and enforce ICT policy.
- Recommend purchases of IT infrastructures, consumables and software need of the organization.
- First line business and technical liaison with consultants and vendors on organization IT needs.
- Manage software, hardware and networking issues.
- Prepare departmental budget for the organization.
- Manage ICT event log culture for the purpose of audit.
- Collaborate with Human Capital Development in organizing training need of staff on IT related issues.
- A first degree, preferably in computer sciences/engineering or a related discipline from a reputable institution. MBA, Oracle will be an added advantage
- Must have a minimum of 15 years relevant experience and should have functioned for a minimum of three (3) years in an Executive Leadership capacity
- Experience in multiple functional areas (Enterprise Solution and Business Application Management,
- Infrastructure Management and Project Management) and in multiple business units is strongly preferred.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should forward an updated copy of their CV in word format with CIO as subject to firstname.lastname@example.org