Technology Vacancy at Pal Pensions
Posted on: 12 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Pal Pensions
We are a licensed Pension Fund Administrator with over 7 years of professional experience in Pension Funds Administration. We were incorporated on April 14, 2005 to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria as a result of the Pension Reform Act of 2004. Pensions Alliance Limited is a joint venture between First Securities Discount House Limited (FSDH) (now known as FSDH Merchant Bank) and African Alliance Insurance Company Limited.
To work as part of a team in all aspect of maintaining and developing the company’s computerized information system. To work as part of a team in the development of systems and databases. To take an assigned lead role in the development and delivery of aspects of the service provision for students and staff about the company’s computerized management information systems. To support in the development, set up and maintenance of web based applications. Accept delegated responsibilities for areas of data management and development.
- Create and design reports from various systems and analyze the results for the management team and business unit heads for their decision making
- Collate and maintain data from various systems and reach out to users, if needed in order to incorporate them in various reports to be used for decision making
- Maintain a running database for all the data collated and refresh the same on timely basis
- Identify process improvements to streamline data collection and report generation
- Provide data driven analysis of business processes to improvements in the client focus, efficiency, accuracy, and effectiveness of these processes
- IT Business Analysis
- Application Development, Implementation, Testing and Support using ASP.Net.
- To support in the development and enhancement of company systems, databases, website and portals using web standards.
- Implementation and analysis data to create daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
- To assist in creating and developing systems and web application enhancements and implementing website development and data access across the company
- Work within a project team to ensure that elements of a project are delivered on time and within specifications.
- To design and develop relational database systems and their web interfaces in Microsoft SQL Server.
- To ensure the correct and consistent application of all procedures in line with agrees policies.
- Plan and direct the daily activities of a team.
- Interface with managers in ICT, Operations, Client Services and other areas, applying standard solutions and processes
- Manage delivery assurance of inbound/outbound files, data quality, the ETL process and other production technology/systems
- Review data to determine operational impacts and needed actions; elevate issues, trends, areas for improvement and opportunities to management
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience in a business analysis function gathering requirements and managing full lifecycle of project
- Software Development using .Net technologies.
- Understanding of Data Mapping and ETL processes using Microsoft SQL Server
- 5+ years of related IT experience
- Strong visual design skills used in creating information dense, easy to understand reports and dashboards
- Experience working with stakeholders and end-users to define, test, elicit and deliver technical and functional BI requirements by making use of Business Intelligence reporting tools
- Experience with Analysis Services and MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Strong knowledge of relational, SQL and dimensional databases
- MS Excel skills
- Must be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving, results oriented environment
- Must be able to clearly communicate stakeholder reporting needs
- Must be willing to work with and learn new technologies
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Pal Pensions career website on palpensions.talentbase.ng to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Pal PensionsSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Arkounting Business Concepts Limited
- Graduate Stockbroker at a Stockbroking Firm
- Head, Customer Factory at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruiting for Information Security Manager
- Data Scientist at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Ecobank Nigeria Recruiting for Corporate Finance Head
- Executive Director - Corporate Finance at CA Global
- Relationship Officer, Consumer Banking at Addosser Microfinance Bank