Trainee Engineers Recruitment at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC)
Posted on: 11 December, 2016
Deadline: 23 December, 2016
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View Jobs posted same day
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc - Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and Kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
To carry out measures aimed at guarding against technical and commercial losses by detecting actual and potential revenue leakages / irregularities within the business franchise area.
- Meet agreed revenue protection targets and goals while maximising cash collection and applying strategies that will enhance theft detection / prevention.
- Liaises with relevant departments (Technical Operations , Legal, etc.) to minimise potential energy thefts – devises adequate strategies to guard against such
- Daily Energy audit of energy meters of all categories of customer at their Metering points
- Actualising strategies that will reduce Aggregate Technical, Commercial and Collection losses.
- Conduct energy survey on the Customers electricity need and recommend infrastructure required.
- Installation of Energy Meters as the need arises
- Inspection and certification of installed meters
- Preparation of daily activity reports for Management Information System
- Works with relevant department to actualize revenue protection processes and procedures to guard against potential commercial losses
- HND/B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or Related Field
- Verifiable track record of similar role will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- About 5 years Post graduation experience
- Effective working knowledge of Basic Electrical tools
- Good analytical, communication and technical reporting skills
- Sound knowledge of Electricity Industry
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with little or no supervision
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on ibedc.wfmcentre.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at Aggreko Plc
- Sun King Store Manager at Greenlight Planet
- Jobs at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Technical Tendering Manager - Low Voltage at GE Nigeria
- IT Manager at PAS BBOXX Limited
- Job Openings at Cummins Nigeria
- Key Account Manager at Cummins Nigeria
- Graduate Jobs at Cummins Inc.