Trainee Engineers Recruitment at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC)
Posted on: 11 December, 2016
Deadline: 23 December, 2016
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc - Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and Kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
To carry out measures aimed at guarding against technical and commercial losses by detecting actual and potential revenue leakages / irregularities within the business franchise area.
- Meet agreed revenue protection targets and goals while maximising cash collection and applying strategies that will enhance theft detection / prevention.
- Liaises with relevant departments (Technical Operations , Legal, etc.) to minimise potential energy thefts – devises adequate strategies to guard against such
- Daily Energy audit of energy meters of all categories of customer at their Metering points
- Actualising strategies that will reduce Aggregate Technical, Commercial and Collection losses.
- Conduct energy survey on the Customers electricity need and recommend infrastructure required.
- Installation of Energy Meters as the need arises
- Inspection and certification of installed meters
- Preparation of daily activity reports for Management Information System
- Works with relevant department to actualize revenue protection processes and procedures to guard against potential commercial losses
- HND/B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or Related Field
- Verifiable track record of similar role will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- About 5 years Post graduation experience
- Effective working knowledge of Basic Electrical tools
- Good analytical, communication and technical reporting skills
- Sound knowledge of Electricity Industry
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with little or no supervision
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc career website on ibedc.wfmcentre.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Pl...Similar Jobs
- Deputy Workshop Manager at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Motor Vehicle Driver at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc
- Product Manager at Eaton
- Graduate Talent Acquisition Intern at General Electric (GE) Nigeria
- Managing Director at Oscar Temple
- Billing Analyst at the Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc
- Minigrid Sales Engineer at Schneider Electric
- Key Account Manager at Cummins Nigeria