Job Vacancy at a Paper Cup Manufacturing Company - WowJobs
Posted on: 11 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at WOW Jobs
WOWJobs aims to become the partner of choice to organizations for whom getting the right talent from across the globe is critical. Equally it aims to provide right opportunities to job seekers across the globe.
Our approach entails working with clients in the Middle-East and South East Asian, African and European geographies. Our consultants who are experts from a cross section of industries meet with companies looking to expand their talent pool and consult them on the options available. Subsequently our teams that are based out of India locate potential candidates from across Asia, Europe and Africa, screen them and put them across to our local experts. These experts then discuss the options with the clients and help in identifying the right talent.
Our Client is a subsidiary of one of the largest conglomerates in Nigeria, looking to setup a paper cup manufacturing plant in Lagos, Nigeria
- Responsible for the green field project of setting up a paper cup factory in Lagos, Nigeria
- He will be involved in selection & purchase for right machines for proposed SKUs
- Coordinate with the purchase of all machine spares and requirements
- Coordinate the layout and setting up of the factory
- Will be in charge of Manpower planning for the running of the factory
- Will be in charge of raw material sourcing and purchases with the help of the China Office.
- Will be in charge of the overall production of the factory.
- Will be involved in training local staff in handling production independently
- Will be involved in expansion plans, if any, over a one year period
- He will draw technical specifications of products and play a major role in converting customers from a technical standpoint.
- Long Term Prospect – Within 2 years to start the process of ISO Certification for the Nigeria Plant.
- He will be reporting to the Managing Director.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in Paper Cup making industry with at least 3 years in heading/managing the Paper Cup Plant.
- Key experience setting up paper cup factory is desired
- Individual should be well versed in machine and process set-up.
- Should be 35 years old or above
- Qualifications – Engineering graduate. Additional degree in Management an added advantage.
- Individual must be ready to relocate to Africa, either on contract or long term employment status
- Candidate should preferably be on a Bachelor status.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to WOW Jobs career website on www.bullhornreach.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WOW JobsSimilar Jobs
- Brand Manager at GBfoods Nigeria
- 2018 British American Tobacco Nigeria Global Graduate Recruitment Programme
- E-commerce Manager at Goldline Nigeria Limited
- Warehouse Operator - Sagamu Plant at SABmiller Plc
- Job Openings at Denna Rossi Limited
- Factory Electricians at CWAY Group
- Career Opportunities at The Dangote Group
- Latest Jobs at Lorache Group