Guardian Global Resources is a multi-services company, which specialises in Security & Risk Management, Support Services, Training and Private Client Services. Our comprehensive range of services provides a framework for safety and security which enables businesses and individuals to operate with confidence in high-risk locations.
Duties and Responsibilities
Specific responsibilities for managing and completing a wide range of human resource and administrative functions to include, but not limited to:
- Staff recruitment, retention and terminations
- Maintenance of personnel files and Personnel Action Forms
- Benefits administration and staff compensation
- Counsel and advice to staff on personal and work related issues including providing guidance and direction to management team and employees on human resource related topics
- Develop, manage and implement personnel policies; develop a Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
- Work with staff and management to facilitate staff development and training opportunities
- Communicate and ensure compliance and consistency with office practices and policies and compliance with all employment related laws
- Effectively interface with all levels of the organization to coordinate and oversee all of the people-related and office management activities
- Make certain that all administrative systems and processes are highly reliable, finely tuned and well delivered with an aim toward pro-action rather than reaction
- Research and recommend relevant insurance products. Maintain relevant insurance files.
- Negotiate related contracts, manage relevant vendor relationships, liaison with building management and oversee office operations
- Serve as administrative team leader, coach and advocate for administrative staff
- General administration
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
Skills and Experience Required
- B.Sc / HND in Human Resource or related field (e.g. Human Resource/Organizational Development or Business Administration)
- A minimum of three (3) years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, benefits administration, organizational planning and development, employee relations, safety, training and development and office administration.
- Must have basic computer skills in Microsoft Office applications
- Must be accurate and efficient, high energy, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Superior interpersonal and coaching skills including patience and ability to work well with staff at all levels
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality and excellent organization skills.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully participate on senior management teams that provide leadership and strategic direction
- Excellent analytical skills and good reasoning abilities and sound judgment
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Cover letter and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.