Office Assistant at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 9 December, 2016
Deadline: 13 December, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG(www.accessholding.com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
- Assist in the stock recording of the office supplies
- Assist in ensuring that office supplies and stationaries are available to the units in the branch at when required
- Making adequate arrangements for meetings and office events i.e arranging seats, tea/coffee items, refreshments, training materials etc.
- Minimum educational qualification of Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Good communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent customer service relation
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- 1 - 2 years working experience in any related field would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on www.ab-mfbnigeria.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Python Developers at Cousant Limited
- Senior Accountant At CR Services (Credit Bureau) Plc
- Litigation Officer in a Leading Nigerian Bank - Oscar Temple
- Team Member, Tax Team at AXA Mansard Insurance Plc
- Graduate Payment Specialists at BitPesa
- Graduate Buying Specialist at A Leading Bank - Uconnect Human Resources Limited
- Portfolio Data Analyst at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Principal Solution Development Officer at the African Development Bank (AfDB)