Office Assistant at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 9 December, 2016
Deadline: 13 December, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at AB Microfinance Bank
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG(www.accessholding.com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
- Assist in the stock recording of the office supplies
- Assist in ensuring that office supplies and stationaries are available to the units in the branch at when required
- Making adequate arrangements for meetings and office events i.e arranging seats, tea/coffee items, refreshments, training materials etc.
- Minimum educational qualification of Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Good communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent customer service relation
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- 1 - 2 years working experience in any related field would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to AB Microfinance Bank career website on www.ab-mfbnigeria.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AB Microfinance BankSimilar Jobs
- Product Manager - Trade and Treasury at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Communications Officer at Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank PLC (ITMB)
- 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme at FBN General Insurance Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Head, Compliance at Radix Pension Managers Limited
- Job Vacancies at GVA Partners
- Job Opportunities at The African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Graduate Account Officer at Accion Microfinance Bank Limited