Job Title: BGx Promotion Manager, Africa
Location - Town / City: Ilupeju-Lagos
Location - Country: Nigeria
Reporting To (Job Title):BGx Commercial Development Manager, Africa
Type of position: Permanent
1. To drive BGx sales in Sub Sahara Africa (SSA)
2. Develops and implement sales strategy & channel plan for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
3. Conducts Market intelligence and provides timely, accurate and competitive pricing
1. To develop an annual sales plans and strategies in conjunction with GSK Local operating companies (LOC) commercial team and ASPEN commercial team.
2. Responsible for Trade Promotions forecasting and achievement of targets for activities
3. Drives Trade Marketing
4. Coordinates channel management
5. Implements quality campaign and value health initiatives
6. Implements sales strategy and tactics including pharmacy engagement plans
7. Develop and implement sample management
8. Ensures the implementation of media plans
9. Develop trade channels visibility materials as per brand
10. Identify new channels opportunities for our brands for distribution and visibility
11. Monitor activities at the retail trade channel levels for the gathering of insight
12. Trade Promotions forecasting, activities forecasting and achievement of targets
13. Allocation and monitor of sales targets with the LOC’s
14. Review and ensure the approval of all BGx press brief ahead of publication
15. Develop and implement regional scientific conferences, exhibitions and satellite symposiums and participation programs.
• Bachelor of Pharmacy degree with at least 10 years commercial experience.
• Experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) & ability to speak French and Portuguese will confer an advantage.
• Marketing experience in positions of increasing responsibility as well as a proven track record of successful program development, implementation and marketing leadership specifically in the area of promotions.
1. BGx Product/Technical knowledge including disease knowledge.
2. Effective speaking & persuasion Skills.
3. Sales & Marketing Management skills.
4. Customer Relationship Management and media Skills.
5. Proven abilities in translating brand/marketing strategies into appropriate and effective promotional programs and alliances.
6. Strong strategic and conceptual abilities coupled with a high bias for action and a proven track record of results.
Deadline: 2 weeks from the date of publication