Brand Ambassador at TalentBase
Posted on: 9 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Talentbase
At TalentBase we strive on helping SMEs have access to tool to better manage their teams. As a Brand Ambassador your mission is promote the TalentBase brand and how we can help SMEs to manage payroll, time/attendance, and staff records all through our mobile app. If you are ready to join a fast growing company than this is the job for you!
- Promotes brand names, products and services.
- Represents the company in a positive way.
- Builds line sales volumes.
- Interacts with customers and sales prospects.
- Works with other team members.
- Performs other marketing duties relevant to promoting the brand.
- Generates public interest in the brand.
- Provides complete information about the brand.
- Answers questions about the brand..
- Provides information to the company on sales opportunities in a particular community.
- Demonstrates how a product works.
- Meets department and event sales goals.
- Shares ideas with supervisors regarding new ways to market the brand.
- Establishes regular customers.
- Maintains a customer database and makes regular contacts.
- Trains newly hired ambassadors.
- Attends sales and marketing meetings.
- Provides customer feedback regarding the brand to sales managers
- Must be well-groomed.
- Must have a knowledge of Human reosurces or an interest in this space
- Must be outgoing, energetic and able to work with the public.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must have leadership skills.
- Retail sales experience is necessary.
- Must be able to read and comprehend sales reports.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have the ability to work well with others to accomplish team goals.
- Possess good organizational skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Talentbase career website on careers.talentbase.ng to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TalentbaseSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at AFMRecruit
- Research Analysts at Fadac Resources
- HR Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Job Openings at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Job Openings at 25TH and Staffing
- Job Opportunities at C&F Porter Novelli
- Latest Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Entry- Level Legal Practitioners at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)