Economist at Rossland Consulting Limited
Posted on: 9 December, 2016
Deadline: 15 December, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Rossland Consulting Limited
Rossland Consulting Limited provides business development services (BDS) to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage thus making Rossland Consulting an integrated business development service provider of industry profiles, industry association management, business intermediation, and background screening. Clients served includes multinational organizations, public sector entities, industry associations, and the micro, small and medium enterprise members of associations.
- Strong academic record and a post-graduate degree or higher in relevant field (economics, international trade) preferred. Academic training and advanced technical knowledge in econometric analysis
- Experience of working in M4P programmes. Conducting impact evaluations and programme reviews of M4P interventions
- Experience working with DFID and high level stakeholders across public and private sectors
- Experience in consultative design processes via key informant interviews or focus group discussions to extract data from high level stakeholders
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the economic in Nigeria and ability to provide the local political economy context to the team.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject matter of the email should be Title of the Job Post.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Rossland Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Transmission Integration Engineer at a Leading Telecoms Company - MacTay Consulting
- Graduate Marketing Associates at Martyns Consulting
- Sales Officer at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Financial Collector at Fosad Consulting
- Bike Riders at Gokada - Proten International
- Jobs at dipoleDIAMOND
- Government Relations Territory Manager at Thomson Reuters
- Job Opportunities at Box & Cedar