Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Posted on: 9 December, 2016
Deadline: 12 December, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is a Quick Service Outlet chain with over 25 years of experience in providing rich pastries, Nigerian and continental dishes for the family.
- The Head Compliance shall assist the Insights and Innovations Director in the development, implementation and delivery of key insights and innovations projects that will strategically enhance efficiencies and sales within the company.
- He /she shall handle projects include, amongst others, any work required to enhance usage and adoption of: CCS, CCS Planner, Smart Tools, Re-contact Studies, TV Stack, D2D.
- Respond to briefs with relevant information as well as preparing proactive briefs with the use of media tools such as CCS, CCS Planner, Smart Tools, AMPS, Effective Measure and any other tools applicable to the brief.
- Ability to collate secondary research and an aptitude for primary research where applicable.
- Provide accurate reporting when required to multiple stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Assisting in securing clients and closing sales through providing effective research and insights to clients.
- Broad industry knowledge with a specific focus on media strategy.
- Attending industry meetings when required i.e. Saarf, IAB, AMASA etc. Being available for client meetings when required.
- Collate and compile information into valuable presentations, and documentation for internal and external purposes.
- To provide on-going support and administration both internally and externally with regards any project outputs required by the Insights and Innovations Director.
- Professional Experience : 4-5+ years
- Education: Bachelor’s degree /diploma, preferably with the following academic
- Marketing / Market research knowledge
- Understanding of research design and research methodology
- Understanding of the market research environment
- Understanding of the media environment including radio, print, television, outdoor, digital(internet) and mobile
- Some ability to interrogate and interpret data – research analysis and presentation but more a willingness to advance these skills
- Numerate - analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Understanding of ethical standards for research.
- Ability and willingness to LEARN, work flexibly, work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines when required.
- Good command of English - written and spoken.
- Articulate - written and spoken.
- Ability to display innovative and creative thinking.
- Can do attitude.
- Team player.
- High energy levels.
- Good inter-personal and communication skills.
go to method of application »
- The Information Technology Manager shall be responsible for installing and maintaining computer hardware, software and networks.
- He/she will be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
- Setting up all IT infrastructures for the smooth running of the head office and the retail outlets.
- Developed an IT policy for the organisation to guide the use of IT facilities in the organisation.
- Developed a database for registering IT vendors.
- Manage all day to day IT running of the outlets and the head office operations, helping the operations and accounts department with resolution of issues that may arise from their daily activities in terms of sales and cash disparities.
- Implemented a VPN platform
- Handle Price updates for the organization.
- Implemented data replication process which ensures that sales made in each and every outlet in Nigeria reports to the central server in the Nigeria head office
- End User training on equipment and software usage.
- Demonstrated the ability to fill in at a moment’s notice, quickly mastering new systems, processes and workflows.
- Setting up and managing the unit’s LAN / domain, local computers, network resources and domain user and group accounts.
- Provide first line user support for all users IT related issues and incidence reports.
- Compiled and submitted IT weekly reports and updates for the unit’s transaction date closure, end-users, network issues, offsite database backup and anti-virus updates as well as ensuring supporting documentation and records are sufficient to meet and comply with company’s policies and regulatory needs.
- Maintaining a record of problems and resolution that arises from users’ interaction with the application and hardware equipment.
- ERP application configuration, installation, administration, user and group account management as well as application reports modification to suit changing business information requirement.
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant working experience.
- B.Sc in Computer Science, or similar field.
- A detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
go to method of application »
Our client is a start-up healthcare company headquartered in the UK with presence in Nigeria and with immediate expansion plans across Africa; and with a focus on the delivery of specialized digital healthcare services across the country.
- The Company seeks an experienced Sales and Marketing Officer with a considerable understanding of the health insurance market in Nigeria and in-depth working knowledge in the operations of the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS).
- The successful individual will be responsible for directing, administering, and coordinating the selling of the company's services to a variety of customers/clients. He/she shall work strategically to increase the awareness of the company's services.
- The individual would be required to have a thorough understanding of Company’s policies, overall mission, strategy and how best to execute them. They will have a "hands-on" approach to help establish new business practices for this growth-oriented organization.
- Making appointments to see potential clients
- Overall leadership and effective management of the organisation Sales and Marketing team, support the objectives and goals of the company, as well as manage and report on the performance of sales and marketing function to management.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Maintain knowledge of new developments in the National Health Service (NHS), anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting strategy accordingly.
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet new customers.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
- Carry out analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products.
- Design, deliver and Implement marketing activity within agreed budget.
- Design, develop and implement pricing strategy.
Budget and Financial Control:
- Control of sales & marketing budget.
- Control of promotional budget and expenses schedule.
- Planning and control of sales resources.
- Control of sales department expenses.
- Reporting on a regular basis to General Manager on performance, forecast, customer feedback and competitor activity.
- Attendance at weekly forecast meetings – feed in prognoses on progress.
- Monthly analyses of market segment activity and recommended responses.
- Assist in the planning of the yearly budget as regards revenue.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with Marketing
- Experience Required: Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with appetite to build a business and work in a start-up environment.
- Demonstrated leadership and management ability in a complex organization.
- Sound business and financial judgment with problem-solving abilities.
- Must be able to build strong partnerships with business and corporate staff, communicate to a wide variety of audiences in clear, understandable language, and be a skilled facilitator of group action.
- Understanding of business functions such as Sales, Finance, marketing etc.
- Must have excellent skills in management techniques, budgeting, business planning, and organization and systems design.
- Resourceful and proactive working style
- Demonstrate professional maturity and poise; ability to employ good discretion in sensitive situations.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills; strict attention to detail.
- Must have excellent time management and multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to work with business units to establish, maintain and continuously improve organizational capabilities.
- Ability to generate trust and respect from staff and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Comfortable working in an IT-driven environment.
- Knowledge of activities of health services in a various area.
- Ability to work well with a variety of constituencies;
- Ability to own complex initiatives; superior project management skills.
- Ability to structure and execute quantitative and qualitative analyses (i.e., strong analytical skills; High proficiency in distilling data into important relevance for senior managers).
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment with multiple, competing priorities.
- Willingness to think creatively and test new and unproven communications initiatives, tools etc.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with agencies/vendors and internal resources to drive superior market results.
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance, customer service etc.)
- Proven track record of strong performance managing against deliverables.
- Experience of putting together policies and procedures relating to Sales and Marketing controls.
- Embodies the company values and focus on transforming the nation and saving lives through Digital and direct healthcare development.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office.
- Familiarity with MS Office and various business software (e.g. ERP, CRM)
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: email@example.com with Job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Assistant General Manager – Engineering at Indepth Consulting Limited
- Project Engineer at WOWJobs Consulting
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at Human Leadership Resources Limited
- Latest Job Openings at Universal Careers
- Finance Vacancy at U-Connect Human Resources Limited
- Graduate and Experienced Jobs at HReade Limited
- Engineering Vacancy at Indepth Consulting Limited
- Job Vacancies at HRLeverage Africa