Sakr Power Group is a group of companies specialized in Power Generation, with a scope of services covering the manufacturing, sales and rental of Power Generating Sets and the implementation of Turnkey Power Projects
Location: Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
Job Purpose and Objectives
- You will provide electrical engineering services on large or mega projects to SPGN Nigeria Branch and its customers', including technical support and supervision within the servicing department.
Technical and Industry Experience:
- Excellent technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to SPGN and its clients.
- Excellent knowledge of the fundamental requirements of the electrical engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields. MOST ESPECIALLY ON POWER/GAS PLANTS
- Excellent knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory specifications.
- Competent use of relevant software such as MS Office Suite and electrical engineering specific software.
- Extensive technical and practical experience in electrical engineering in the same or similar industry including experience in working in multi-disciplinary projects and teams.
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE) status.
- 8 + years’ experience in diesel/gas plant Power Generation
- Candidate should possess strong communication, organization and time management skills
- Accustomed to international work is a plus, but not required.
- Competitive Salary/incentives/working tools
- Traveling and exposure to new Technical concept and structure
- Project management and presentations
- Active team members and knowledge transfer.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Sakr Power Group career website on spgn.workable.com to apply