Productive People - Our Client is a leading provider of tchnology solutions and servics in the Nigerian and larger African Market. Their innovative Products includes; but not limited to - payroll technologies, KYC application, Biocapture amongst others.
Salary: Very attractive with several Perks and benefits
Summary of positions:
- Appropriate use of file system, cloud storage, network resources and understanding of data redundancy and availability is required.
- Able to build applications using tools such as MYSQL, ORACLE, SQL server to find, save or change data and serve it back to the user in front end code.
- Ability to perfrom tasks such as; Data Modelling, Business logic, API layer/Action layer/MVC, and user interface.
- Understanding, creating, manipulating and querying databases e.g. Linus web server administration, powering an application and turning a design eye to the CSS.
- Understand API/back end code in more than one language e.g java, python and Ruby.
Experience, Competencies, and Education:
- Technical Certifications, Degrees and commensurate experience in Programing, Servers, Networks and Hosting.
- Graduates with first class or minimum CGPA of 4.0 on a 5point scale.
- 3-7 years cognate experience.
- Computer skills & working knowledge of software development and programs.
- NYSC or NYSC Exemption Certificate.
- Ability to learn and support new programming languages and applications.
Willing to commit to an intense technical project for a defined period.
Method of Application
Applicants should apply to the Email: email@example.com
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.