If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Fadac Resources seeks for qualified personnel for the role below
Territory Sales Manager
Responsible for growing the brand by expanding the sales of mass market products in assigned locations in the country.
- Consistent New distribution base development – Distributor recruitment thereby increasing the sales of all products offered by the brand
- Work closely with dormant distributors to reactivate business relationship
- Relationship Management with distributors/business partners and table toppers.
- Product Merchandising: Responsible for ensuring product availability and effective displays with the table tops and distributors
- Source and establish new and effective channels to market e.g sales to supermarkets, schools, universities, camps, special programs, seminars, conferences.
- Responsible for competitor analysis report, brand size, volume, weight, price delivery schedule
- Gathering market and customer information and providing feedback on future buying trends.
- .Performs other job – related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
Key Performance Indicators:
- Budget turnover results versus actual per assigned territory
- No of new customers/distributors recruited
- Customer retention ratio
- Percentage sales growth per customer
- Customer Satisfaction report/rating
Skills, Competencies and Requirements:
- Ability to multitask in a very busy customer service oriented environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to sales details
- Good communicator and motivator: able to work well with others and convey enthusiasm
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Reliable and dedicated
- Escalate issues when necessary
- The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of successful sales/order management experience in food manufacturing industry
- Previous dispatch/business experience preferred.
- Minimum of HND or equivalent
Desired Personal Attribute:
- Positive hard worker
- Empathetic and enthusiastic towards organizational goals
- Target Oriented
- Logical Mind
- Team Player
- Ability to cope with and work under pressure
Method of Application
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org