StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.There is an opportunity for an enthusiastic, adaptable, and self-motivated person to join the team of a professional institute based in Lagos. The institute is a dynamic and highly respected professional body in Nigeria partnering international organizations such as the ILO and the EU.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the administrative support systems, procedures and activities that facilitate the effective running of the institute. He/she will also provide secretarial assistance to Executive members.
- Propose initiatives and programmes that the institute can use for workshops/seminars to generate funds
- Take/read minutes during meetings
- Come up with presentations from time to time on the state of affairs of the institute, and other information expected to be projected to members of the institute
- Submit weekly report to direct-line Manager
- Follow up with members on outstanding dues and pledges
- Act as in-between with vendors of the institute
- Carry out procurement for the institute
- Carry out administrative duties that include typing, filing, diary management, bookings, couriering, etc.
- Attend to correspondences and phone calls from members and other requests from the public
- Other general administrative duties
Relevant degree from a University/Polytechnic
- At least 4 years of related experience
- Good initiative and creativity skills
- Administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time
- Self-motivated with problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong experience of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Good communication skills, spoken and especially written English
- Good interpersonal skills required (tact, honesty, integrity, confidentiality, patience and ability to get on well with all levels of staff)
- Accuracy and attention to detail is also essential
Method of Application
To apply, send CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘HSA04’ as subject of mail . Candidates who have similar responsibilities listed above in a secretariat will be contacted for interviews.