Latest Teaching Jobs at LexTorah
Posted on: 8 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at LexTorah
We are looking for Seasoned and competent teachers to teach Primary and Secondary School Agricultural Science.
Knowledge and capacity to teach Cambridge Checkpoint, IGCSE and SAT curricula are an added advantage.
Teaching will be done at physical locations.
Subject: Agricultural Science
- Prepare and deliver lessons to students on difficult topics with the subject
- Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, and papers.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and lesson notes.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the subject area or related field.
- Applicants must be proficient in the use of the computer and internet.
- Personal computer and access to the internet is required.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must possess leadership skills
- Must possess teaching skills
- Must be Presentable
Method of Application
All interested candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and not adhering to the above instruction leads to total disqualification. All shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview asap.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LexTorahSimilar Jobs
- Teachers at Eccowas Teachers
- Meadow Hall Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2018
- Latest Vacancies at the Kwara State University
- Apply for a UNICAF Scholarship and study for a UK Master’s degree at an affordable cost
- Job Openings at Iyi Enu Mission Hospital
- Latest Jobs at Kano University of Science and Technology
- Head Of School at Sage Schools
- Assistant Teachers at Imaginations School