Latest Teaching Jobs at LexTorah
Posted on: 8 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at LexTorah
We are looking for Seasoned and competent teachers to teach Primary and Secondary School Agricultural Science.
Knowledge and capacity to teach Cambridge Checkpoint, IGCSE and SAT curricula are an added advantage.
Teaching will be done at physical locations.
Subject: Agricultural Science
- Prepare and deliver lessons to students on difficult topics with the subject
- Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, and papers.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and lesson notes.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the subject area or related field.
- Applicants must be proficient in the use of the computer and internet.
- Personal computer and access to the internet is required.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must possess leadership skills
- Must possess teaching skills
- Must be Presentable
Method of Application
All interested candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and not adhering to the above instruction leads to total disqualification. All shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview asap.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LexTorahSimilar Jobs
- Corp Members at Attainables Educating and Entertaining Limited
- Job Opportunities at Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University - 3 Positions
- Receptionist at an International Private School - Management FIRST
- Job Openings at The American university of Nigeria (AUN)
- Jobs at Landmark College
- Food and Beverage Supervisor at Lead City University
- Fresh Jobs at Attainables Educating and Entertaining Limited
- Subject Teachers at Progress Intellectual Schools