Office Administrator at the Institute of Credit Administration
Posted on: 8 December, 2016
Deadline: 23 December, 2016
View Jobs in Professional / Social Associations
View Jobs posted same day
No economy grows without the use of credit and there is no example of any advanced society without the use of credit. Credit at whatever level of sector, if not properly managed could spell doom for an economy.
As we are all aware, for the economy to grow to the point of providing desired jobs and wealth creation, there must be credit extension at all levels of industrial and commercial activities. But credit business extended or granted under a sloppy arrangement is an evil worse than an economy driven by a cash-and-carry regime.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- A minimum of a Master Degree in Management.
- A minimum of three years working experience.
- Knowledge of office administration and Human resource capacity building, management and supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills, analytical and problem solving skills, decision making skills, effective verbal and listening communications skills, be firm, assertive and shun Favoritism.
- Effective written and oral communications skills, knowledge in computer applications, time management skills, ability to prioritized and multitask.
- Be honest and trustworthy; possess sound work ethics, Work process flow and objective in decision making.
AGE: 30 – 40 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Administrative Executive at the Institute for Tourism Professionals
- Field Coordinator at Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)
- Secretary at the Institute of Credit Administration
- Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) Recruitment for Executive Secretary