Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Our client is a key player in the telecoms industry, providing best - in - class security services and end-to-end power infrastructure maintenance for telecom and energy firms is seeking to hire an Accounts and Administrative Officer that will manage the accounting and administrative functions of the company.
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliations and reports to accompany monthly management accounts.
- Manage payroll.
- Assist auditors with required information.
- Generate invoices for client payment
- Prepare debt recovery schedules and reconciliation
- posting of accounting information daily and ensure back up of electronic data
- Assisting with the preparation and consolidating annual accounting reports.
- Reconciling balance sheets on a frequent basis.
- Analyzing expenditures against budget, investigating annual and monthly financial accounts.
- Providing accounting support to managerial staff, colleagues and clients.
- Carryout general administrative duties.
- Provide customer service.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business related degree required.
- ICAN/ACCA Membership Advantage.
- 2 - 4 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in the Telecoms industry is added advantage.
- Proficient in at least two accounting software including SAGE.
- Must be able to manage client relationship.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Our client, a renowned construction setup is looking to hire a vastly experienced and registered Quantity Surveyor who is also a seasoned administrator and trainer to fill the role of Head of Studies and Research (HOS & R) in a Quantity Surveying Institute.
- The Head of studies (HOS) is the pivotal department of the academy.
- The HOS shall be accountable and report in respect of all his/her duties to the director general.
- The HOS shall be responsible for the development and delivery of all academic and training programmes offered by the academy. He shall undertake all academic planning and training schedule for all courses. He shall see to appropriate development of all curricula and study packs for all courses offered by the Academy.
- In particular, the directorate shall be responsible for identifying, designing and delivery of the various specializations to be introduced and successfully marketed in the Quantity Surveying training in Nigeria in the first instance and beyond the Nigerian geographical boundaries in the long run.
- The HOS shall be responsible, in association with the Director of Research, for the publication of research products, professional development publication, and other relevant issues pertaining to the Quantity Surveying profession.
- The HOS shall be responsible for the assessment and submission for approval of the certification of the candidate on the various programmes and specializations being offered by the academy.
- Within the research portfolio, the Head of Studies and Research shall:
- Be responsible for all market data collection and analyses with regards to all courses offered by the academy
- Conduct quality assurance, customer satisfaction, demand prospect and performance standards investigations and evaluation in respect of all courses.
- Analyze the performance standards of all course participants as well as the performance of NIQS and QSRBN professional examinations and propose adjustments for better performance at examinations and in practice.
- Propose research studies for the Academy which would expand the horizon of the profession, not only the professional base, but also an intellectual field.
- Above all, the Head of studies and research carry out other duties assigned by the Director General.
- A registered Quantity Surveyor with a minimum of 10 years post-registration experience.
- Minimum academic qualification at M.SC. level in Quantity Surveying or a related discipline.
- A proven interest in academics and research works
- Must be conversant with the principles of Curriculum development and Management.
- Versatile and keen on observing and developing new competencies for the QS profession
- Possession of an accredited qualification in at least one other unrestricted construction industry proficiency or discipline (e.g. ADR, Facility Management, etc.) will be added advantage
- Must be proficient in computer usage
- Should be available to commence work immediately.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.