System Engineer at Sophos
Posted on: 8 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Sophos
Sophos makes IT security simple with next-generation solutions that protect networks, servers, and devices, wherever they are. Today, more than 100 million users in 150 countries and a global network of channel partners trust Sophos to deliver simple solutions to complex security challenges. Focused on innovation and backed by a global network of SophosLabs threat intelligence centers and industry-leading support, Sophos delivers solutions that are simple to deploy, maintain, and manage, enabling organizations to focus on performance and growth. Sophos — Security made simple.
- You will handle all technical aspects of a supporting distribution partners by determining technical requirements and making product trials and evaluations successful.
- Review partner opportunities, understanding the size, value and technical complexity, establish and agree the appropriate level of systems engineering resource to be assigned
- Plan and prepare presentations to outline technical elements of customer solutions
- Conduct technical demonstrations when required by the partner, using demonstration software and tools.
- Build robust and productive relationships with technical staff at key partners
- Present at various events as a key note speaker in order to promote the company in the region
- Conduct product trainings/webinars for partner engineers.
- Map regional technical feature requests with the product team.
- Assist partners to write technical RFPs
- Experience as technical support / systems engineer or security consultant
- Solid Experience with networking devices like firewalls, proxies, VPN gateways or UTMs as well as endpoint and gateway security (both threat and data protection)
- Presenting technical solutions to audiences of both technical and non-technical staff
- Technical background in networking and/or security applications
- Experience in working and supporting channel partners and customers
- Systems administration experience (Windows/Linux/UNIX/Novell/MacOs)
- Willingness to substantial travel in support of partners, and also internationally for conferences and training. (apx. 75% travel)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Sophos career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SophosSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Tax Specialist at Tecno Telecom Limited
- PHP Programmer at Vascon Solutions
- Software Developer at CONIAH Systems Support Limited
- Mobile App Developers (Andriod) at Mighty Interactive LTD
- Account Manager (Sales Executive) at Boch Systems Company Limited (BOCH) - 2 Positions
- Enterprise Solutions Sales Manager - Central Africa at Hewlett Packard (HP)
- Graduate IT Officer (NYSC) at Uptitek Infotech Limited