Job Vacancy in the Hospitality Industry Via Bradfield Consulting
Posted on: 8 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Bradfield Consulting - Our client, a big player in the hospitality space, which offers a collection of the finest fully serviced apartments in Abuja, geared towards the long stay guest is looking to recruit a Restaurant and Banquet Manager.
The Banquet Manager will be responsible for managing all F&B operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience. The goal is to maximise sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Oversee all aspects of the daily operation of the Apartment’s Room Service operation.
- Supervise all Room Service personnel.
- Respond to guest complaints in a timely manner.
- Ensure proper set-up, breakdown and maintenance of all banquet functions
- Work with the F&B head and keep him/her informed of F&B issues as they arise.
- Organize all documentation for shift work on a daily basis including pre-shift reports
- Ensure all staff are meeting all established standards of service through ongoing and recurrent training systems
- Coordinate and monitor all phases of the Room Service operation.
- Ensure effective communications between each shift.
- Supervise the room service area in order to attract, retain, and motivate the employees.
- Ensure optimal level of service, quality, and hospitality are provided to guest.
- Ensure the timeliness and accuracy of the amenity set-up and delivery.
- Monitor and maintain proper running and cleanliness of banquet areas
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required and directed
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner
- Prepare and submit required reports in a timely manner.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 managerial experience and strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid experience in a similar position from within a 3 or 4-star hotel/serviced apartments.
- Proven banquet management experience in a similar establishment
- Up to date with banquet trends and best practices
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Bradfield Consulting career website on bradfieldconsulting.has-jobs.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bradfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- IT Manager at Esporta Suites Hotel and Resorts Limited
- Technical Jobs at Tastee Fried Chicken
- Continental/National Cook at Axari Hotel & Suites
- Fresh Jobs at Eat 'N’ Go Limited
- Job Openings at Esporta Suites Hotel and Resorts Ltd
- Human Resources Manager at Whispering Palms Resort
- Inventory Officer at Maison Fahrenheit
- Latest Jobs at Lilygate Hotel