Job Vacancy in the Hospitality Industry Via Bradfield Consulting
Posted on: 8 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
Bradfield Consulting - Our client, a big player in the hospitality space, which offers a collection of the finest fully serviced apartments in Abuja, geared towards the long stay guest is looking to recruit a Restaurant and Banquet Manager.
The Banquet Manager will be responsible for managing all F&B operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience. The goal is to maximise sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Oversee all aspects of the daily operation of the Apartment’s Room Service operation.
- Supervise all Room Service personnel.
- Respond to guest complaints in a timely manner.
- Ensure proper set-up, breakdown and maintenance of all banquet functions
- Work with the F&B head and keep him/her informed of F&B issues as they arise.
- Organize all documentation for shift work on a daily basis including pre-shift reports
- Ensure all staff are meeting all established standards of service through ongoing and recurrent training systems
- Coordinate and monitor all phases of the Room Service operation.
- Ensure effective communications between each shift.
- Supervise the room service area in order to attract, retain, and motivate the employees.
- Ensure optimal level of service, quality, and hospitality are provided to guest.
- Ensure the timeliness and accuracy of the amenity set-up and delivery.
- Monitor and maintain proper running and cleanliness of banquet areas
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required and directed
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner
- Prepare and submit required reports in a timely manner.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 managerial experience and strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid experience in a similar position from within a 3 or 4-star hotel/serviced apartments.
- Proven banquet management experience in a similar establishment
- Up to date with banquet trends and best practices
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Bradfield Consulting career website on bradfieldconsulting.has-jobs.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bradfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Awoof Berekete
- Latest Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Customer Support Agents at Hotels.ng
- Graphic Designers at Deepartymall
- Finance Manager at Frasers Hospitality
- Night time Content Writers at Hotels.ng
- Experienced Restaurant Managers at Eat'n'Go Limited - Domino's Pizza
- Job Vacancies at Best Western Hotels & Resorts - Patterson Dove Hospitality Limited CONT.