If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Hobark International Limited (HIL), is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasecprovide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
Req ID: Req-0963
Overall operational management of Company's Logistics and Engineering Base including but not limited to:
- Planning strategic direction for the company and its service offering.
Provision of Logistics Services including management of:
- Shared services amongst clients
- Harbour/quay activities
- Ship and rig repair
- Offloading and loading of cargo / personnel from vessels and helicopters
- Reconciliation of bulk supply to vessels and offshore facilities
- Open and under cover storage facilities + Stock and materials control
- Hazardous and non-hazardous Waste
- Maintenance of plant and equipment
- Selection and management of sub-contractors
- Liaising with and marketing to current and potential clients
- Prepare operational business reports including historical data and forecasts for quay wall and other facilities and services utilization, for the Department and to be presented to other Department Heads
- Generation of new business lines
- Base Administrative and Corporate Governance set-up
- Negotiation, signing and Management of client Contracts
- Compile monthly budgets
- Cost control and income monitoring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or Engineering.
- Preference will be given to candidates with MBAs
- Minimum 10 yrs in the offshore oil and gas support/logistics environment
- Good experience in contract administration
- Good knowledge of marine and aviation matters
- Good knowledge of logistics scheduling and planning
- Good knowledge of International Health, Safety and Environmental procedures
- Experience with international shipping tendering, marketing and administration
- Good experience in financial management
- Computer literate
- Good communication and presentation skills in English
- Good people management skills.
- Can speak a second language
- Have experience in the Offshore Oil and Gas industry, working with multinational companies / clients
- Have experienced setting up and running training schools
- Have worked in multinational organisations etc...
- The candidate’s has international experience
- Logistics, Oil & Gas, EPC, Operations, Engineering
go to method of application »
Req ID: Req-1052
- Manage - transport, materials handling and control, stevedoring
- Logistics Admin -Manifesting in and out
- Quotations, evaluations, request for invoices, documentation and adhoc services
- Container tracking
- Waste tracking
- Scheduling - materials, workforce, transport, equipment (rigging equipment, containers etc)
- Co-ordination between Service companies, NPA Harbour, Freight Companies, Relevant Legislative Authorities and offshore installations
- Daily, weekly, monthly statistics and reports
- Liaison with various legislative authorities
- Control, issuing of, water, cement and chemicals
- Planning, utilising and controlling of storage facilities (open and closed
- Permanent and temporary facilities
- Leased areas
Plant And Equipment:
- Co-ordination and tracking of all logistics assets, plant and equipment
- Application of procedures for utilisation of plant and equipment,control thereof etc
- Safety stock levels for rigging gear
- Equipment daily reports
- Operating plant and equipment
- Training and certification of local staff operating plant and equipment
Stock And Materials Control:
- Control the movement of all materials - including service companies
- Identification and evaluation of items for write off
- Materials control and storage
- Cycle counts and stock taking
- Minimum and maximum stock holding
- Inventory control
- Handling of goods in line with best practices and QSHE standards,procedures.
- Housekeeping of materials
- Asset tracking of drilling equipment, stock
- At least 10 years’ experience working in Offshore and/or material management related Logistics
- At least 5 years of experience in managing people
- University degree
- HSE Qualifications
- Comfortable fulfilling designated role within a team environment while applying self-directed work activity
- Demonstrated experience with accounting protocol, activity, and review
- Proficient using MS Office Suite with particular strength using Excel.
- Competent to review contracts and help negotiate as necessary.
- High ethical, moral, and integrity based discretion, choices, and actions
- Detail Oriented and highly organized.
- Accounting, B.Sc, Business Management, Engineering, EPC, Finance, Oil & Gas, Operations.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.