We are Nosak Group - a proudly Nigerian industrial conglomerate with diversified interests in the Nigerian economy. We lead the way in our fields of play, which embraces the West African sub region
The Nosak Group is made of subsidiaries that benefit from strong regional and international alliances. We are administered in the best traditions of entrepreneurship. Our distinguishing virtues are built upon a strict adherence to quality, product integrity and an exceptional commitment to customer satisfaction. We are constantly seeking opportunities to add value to the prosperity of the country, its people and all our stakeholders. Thinking locally but acting globally, we serve tomorrow's markets, today.
SUMMARY OF ROLE
The Fitter/Technician is responsible for all duties associated with the post including fitting and plant operation duties at Nosak Farm Produce Limited.
- Maintenance and repair of mobile & fixed plant and equipment as requested by Line Manager.
- Follow instructions as directed by the Line Manager
- Assist with the safe operation of the work site
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintenance and fitting duties on a wide range of Plant items as associated with the normal day to day works carried out by Nosak Farm Produce Limited
- Cutting and welding as requested by Line Manager
- Keeping accurate records e.g. maintain log book, record of works carried out, record sheets.
- Liaising and working with outside contract fitting staff and electrical/mechanical contractors employed Nosak Farm Produce LTD
- Complying with delegated responsibilities in the areas of Safety, Health and Welfare and have a proactive approach towards the reduction/elimination of accidents and dangerous occurrences in the workplace
- Working with procurement to procure mechanical parts, supplies and services from a wide range of suppliers to ensure minimum downtime and maximum availability and reliability of plant, equipment and fixed plant systems.
- Procurement of mechanical parts in accordance with Nosak Farm Produce procurement policy as well as Line Manager’s approval
- Carrying out any mechanical repairs and maintenance duties assigned or requested by Line Manager
- Responsible for maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of all mechanical and hydraulic- and diesel-powered equipment
Qualification, Skills & Experience
- OND in Mechanical Engineering
- A minimum of 2-3 years working experience in a manufacturing company.
- The job holder must be a quick learner, have a strong sense of ownership, display a high level of customer-focused orientation, and be able to take responsibility for actions taken.
- Team Player
- General Tool Usage
- Following safety instructions
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org using the vacancy code as the subject of mail.