Culminate Consulting is a professional service firm into the business of Recruitment, Training, Outsourcing and ISO 9001: 2015 QMS, HSE, OSHA Implementation. We have worked extensively across diverse sectors of the economy ranging from Telecommunication, Banking &Finance, Information Technology and Oil & Gas.
Our client a media company is currently recruiting in the following roles
Experience: 3-5 yrs.
- Researches, develops, and plans media for specified clients.
- Presents media plans to account management personnel and clients.
- Gathers, organizes and presents competitive research and spending data.
- Works hand-in-hand with the Account Service team.
- Maintains effective relationships with clients and co-op personnel.
- Requests television and radio avails from station representatives.
- Generates initial rating estimates on the computer with the Smart Plus rating disc data.
- Negotiates lower rates, special time parameters, value-added sponsorships and promotions and, in many instances, justifies the rating estimates.
- Analyzes and writes a rationale for any over or under deliveries
- Assists in training Media Assistants in radio and television buying.
Education and Experience requirement
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 3-5 years of media planning
- Strong interactive media skill set along with good knowledge of interactive, print and outdoor
- Conversant with demand generation techniques
- Interest in SEM/SEO and Web 2.0 social marketing techniques
- Direct marketing a plus
- Ability to work on multiple projects with short deadlines
- Experience analyzing complex data, market research and formulating actionable plans
- Strong verbal, written, presentation, analytical, communication and time management skills
- Experience with 3rd Party Adservers
- Extreme detail orientation, as well as organization, enthusiasm, passion, creativity and commitment
- The ability to work well with a team; function as a leader and also work independently
go to method of application »
Experience: 6-8 yrs.
- Development and execution of an effective and efficient above the line campaign strategies in line with the company’s business goals
- Collect and analyze media research data with regards to reach, affinity, ratings, consumer behavior, audience trends and the impact of different media channels
- Consistently reach highest number of people with lowest-cost possible
- Develop the optimal media mix/plan for each campaign to ensure that the company achieves its business goals
- Identify new and effective media opportunities
Media Budgeting and Buying
- Support the marketing manager in developing and managing media campaign budgets
- Design optimal media buying strategies by negotiating the most cost-effective rates to drive optimal user acquisition cost in each campaign
- Run smooth media material delivery logistics to ensure TV or Radio commercials materials are delivered to the media houses on time
- Quality check all media buying agents’ or media houses invoices to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Continuous Monitoring and Optimization
- Rigorously monitor all media campaigns to ensure compliance with the media schedule
- Relentlessly monitor campaign impacts on relevant business KPI’s and recommend optimizations across active channels on daily, weekly or quarterly basis
Post Campaign Analysis
- Analyze the results/effectiveness of each campaign and identify key strategic areas of optimizations.
- Consistently develop and document hypothesis based on past performance to design optimization tests in future campaigns
Education and Experience requirements
- University degree in Marketing, Exact Sciences, Math, Engineering or Economics
- 6+ years of experience in media strategy development and execution for Multinational accounts that demand data-driven media buying
- Experience in Media planning in other African countries; East/West Africa will be an added advantage
- Experience with Media consumption analysis tools such as Telmar, Media Star etc
- Experience working with consumer research companies a plus
Method of Application
All CV’s should be sent to email@example.com , with the relevant position applied for as heading.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale